bristol away

action man

If any of you can get to Salisbury then it is £9.25 return from there with a group save. Going to get the mrs to drive us all there and pick us up in the evening.[/quote

you can still get the 9.22 from southampton for 4.50 EACH gets u to salisbury at 10.18then a bit of a wait tho till the 10.52which gets u 2 bristol at 12.05using 2 seperate groupsave4

soton to salisbury £18.00,salisbury to bristol £37 works out £13.75 each

I have a spare Adult ticket for sale at face value, wifee cannot go now. Please text only to 07774 169363 with your mobile number if you would like to purchase; could either meet up before Brighton (My seat is in the Northam) or else at the Bristol City stadium before the game.

I have a spare Adult ticket for sale at face value, wifee cannot go now. Please text only to 07774 169363 with your mobile number if you would like to purchase; could either meet up before Brighton (My seat is in the Northam) or else at the Bristol City stadium before the game.

Hi,

I text yesterday afternoon but didn't hear back; still interested if its available.

Cheers,

David

Was told yesterday by the ticket office wench at Swanwick station that the groupsave deal won't be available on Saturday. Won't be happy if that's the case, but I think I can remember this happening before

just a thought, have you tried splitting the tickets?

ie... Buy a normal return from the 1st station after the embargo, then buy a group save return tickets for the rest of the journey.

We did this for the Swansea away game a couple seasons ago.

I have not checked it out, but worth a look....

just a thought, have you tried splitting the tickets?

ie... Buy a normal return from the 1st station after the embargo, then buy a group save return tickets for the rest of the journey.

We did this for the Swansea away game a couple seasons ago.

I have not checked it out, but worth a look....

That's a good idea. Will look into it

Alright Chaps,

Quick word of advice for any saints chancing the home end on Saturday.

You should be fine as long as you dont come in giving it the biggun like some ill advised leeds fans did - we have some fairly intolerent fans for that kind of thing.

Otherwise, enjoy the game - looking set to be an entertaining one.....

we've managed to get group save on so'ton to salisbury return and then salisbury to bristol return. worked out at just under £14 each. seems to fit in with those restrictions as well.

What time trains want to get 08:22 from Soton but that doesnt seem to be on the offer