Young Apprentice

ecuk268

I know that us older forumites are always saying how much better education was in our day but watching the girls trying to work out their costs was truly painful.

"Three fours are twenty-eight?" - they seemed to have no knowledge of elementary arithmetic.

I feel sorry for the guy that got fired, he was a bit thick and his suit was like a tent on him, which just made him look ridiculous.

They all seem irritatingly "i'm not going to let my working class background hold me back" or "i'm so successful and privileged already that I deserve this". Bunch of telly tw*ts.

I know that us older forumites are always saying how much better education was in our day but watching the girls trying to work out their costs was truly painful.

"Three fours are twenty-eight?" - they seemed to have no knowledge of elementary arithmetic.

To be fair it (same as the normal Apprentice) is cleverly edited to make them all look really stupid. In that girl's defence, I'm pretty sure she knew that three fours were not 28.