Gta v

saint_bert

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I played GTA Online loads over the New Years period, including a memorable all-nighter tearing up Los Santos with my baby bro. Excellent fun, particularly if you are bombing about in a group. One slight písser is the slow drip of cash. It is difficult to make money, especially as you spend a lot of time replacing all the ammo you spent.

The other písser is loading times, which border on horrendous at times.

On the specific issue of FP, I rarely use it although people do set up jobs where that perspective is forced. I haven't bothered mucking about with the controls and making them COD-like, but tbh, far easier to go third person and just get the auto-aim to do the work. The in-car views look great. Motorbikes are suitably terrifying.

Edited by pap

Interesting, ta.

Not sure if I'll bother tbh. Still havn't finished the 360 version.

Been distracted with LBP3 & Last of Us since I got the PS4. Really liking both of those.

I mock thee, KRG.

Get it finished, skip. Maybe pittdogg will show you his garage :)

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd add my thoughts on this...........

Greatest..........game.............ever!!!!

Played it non stop for the first 2 days after I got it and although there are certain games I've spent more of my life playing (FM!!!) I can honestly say none have been anywhere near as fun and engrossing as this.

Just thought I'd add my thoughts on this...........

Greatest..........game.............ever!!!!

Played it non stop for the first 2 days after I got it and although there are certain games I've spent more of my life playing (FM!!!) I can honestly say none have been anywhere near as fun and engrossing as this.

I very much feel the same. GTA San Andreas previously held the crown for "greatest game of all time" for me. GTA V has inherited it. I finished the story mode on the PS3, and mostly do online stuff on the PS4 version, which while still very much in its infancy, is a compelling experience, especially if you're rolling with a couple of pals.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it's the best thing ever on every level, but the scope is so admirable and the missions are top notch.

• 1 month later...
I very much feel the same. GTA San Andreas previously held the crown for "greatest game of all time" for me. GTA V has inherited it. I finished the story mode on the PS3, and mostly do online stuff on the PS4 version, which while still very much in its infancy, is a compelling experience, especially if you're rolling with a couple of pals.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it's the best thing ever on every level, but the scope is so admirable and the missions are top notch.

It really didn't grip me, I must confess. Owned it a year and a half now and still not completed it. Don't think I've even touched it for about 6 months.

• 7 months later...

I bought this ages ago, played it once last year at a friends house but have been playing Skyrym, Crysis and The Walking Dead games over the last few months, saving it for this coming weekend when my wife is away. Really excited about playing this when I've got a number of days to fully get into the game and progress through. Remember playing last year and loving it so I'm hopeful this weekend is going to be a fun one.