Large leather bean bag for sale (VGC)

PaulSaint

Large leather bean bag for sale

The ultimate in lounging luxury and comfort that moulds to your shape. This extra large leather bean bag is just big enough for one adult or two young children. Once you've settled you'll never want to move so make certain the remote control is handy.

Light and easily moved this makes a great extra seat for any room.

Made from the highest quality leather (dark blue) and double seamed for strength and durability.

•Natural hard wearing, high quality leather

•Filled with Polystyrene beads that are contained in a separate inner lining to avoid spillages

•Zip fastened

•Length 50 Inches

•Width 40 Inches

Very,very similar to this one

Genuine reason for sale, changed colour of room, gonna buy another in a different colour :)

Was £60 Now £47 collected (J9 M27)

Edited by PaulSaint
update

I dont seem to be able to post a pic unless its a web image, can you please ping me your email address & I'll send it to you direct :)

If its any good I can bung it in the car & bring to football tomorrow night (I park in Woolston)?

Edited by PaulSaint
added suggestion

A couple of years ago, I wanted to buy a (faux) leather beanbag to fit in my new house. My mum asked what I wanted for Christmas, so I asked her for one instead.

What I ended up with was a lurid Green Fabric oversized slab of a beanbag. (Always buy something you really want yourself!)

This beanbag is nice. (But I don't need one anymore.)