Brighton

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2555850,00.html

We've today been given a limited number of additional tickets...where they've suddenly found these extra seats from is a mystery. On sale from 9am on 29th Dec, collection only...so be quick.

Right, I'm going to have another moan about this announcement. No mention of how many are now available. Is it 50? 100? 500? They're asking people to possibly go out of their way, without giving them any idea of what their chances would be of managing to get a ticket. Also, it's not clear. If you have already bought a Brighton ticket against your season ticket number, can you buy another one in this batch?

Right, I'm going to have another moan about this announcement. No mention of how many are now available. Is it 50? 100? 500? They're asking people to possibly go out of their way, without giving them any idea of what their chances would be of managing to get a ticket. Also, it's not clear. If you have already bought a Brighton ticket against your season ticket number, can you buy another one in this batch?

why don't you just phone up and ask...I did.

not that hard really

It does say on Saints web site please be aware if you have already purchased a ticket you will be unable to purchase another http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2555850,00.html

has anyone got one of the travel vouchers? What do they give you? Are they worthwhile at the £4.50 they cost if you book using the online system which charges a rediculous £3 booking fee.

From Southampton Central, the fare to Falmer is exactly the same as the fare to Brighton, so they're pointless.

Someone mentioned only two pubs at falmer both home fans only. Im guessing its drinks in brighton then unless anyone knows different. Cant wait for this now after my crazy mate got up at 4am today to get tickets.

Drink in Brighton, plenty of decent pubs near the station. Last season we went to the The Evening Star which has a ridiculous selection of ales if that's your thing.

due to my mates dad being rushed into hospital ,i have a spare match and train ticket for tomorrow,the pair come together as we are part of a groupsaver4,we are on the 10.12 from parkway to southampton where we will catch the 10.33 to brighton .total cost £31.50 but you have to travel with me my mate and his girlfriend,pm me if interested

Does anyone have any info on where to park tomorrow? Is there park and ride near the ground? Just Chinese Whispers I know, but was told that there is no parking anywhere near the ground.Would be greatful to anyone who can help on this.Thanks

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/Travel/0,,10433~2410832,00.html You'd be best off parking in Brighton or even Lewes and taking the park and ride or train/normal bus.