Liege Attack

buctootim

Grenade and gun attack on shoppers in Liege, Belgium. Whilst I dont condone terrorism under any circumstances youn can at least understand political assassinations and attacks on military or government installaltions. Killing and injuring people waiting at a bus stop just drags your cause and organisation down into the depths.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16161746

Bloodbath in Liege (Belgium)

Today Liege/Luik Belgium . First info stating 4 people waiting at a busstop . Grenades were thrown into the busstop.

People are saying it was an act of terrorism , people also heard shooting. One suspect kiled , one arrested and one is at large . First reactions saying Pakistani's were involved.

Gunman named as Nordine Amrani by police, he was known to them for firearms offences. The name suggests that he's of Algerian/North African descent, not Pakistani.

Well he might have looked pakistani from a distance to the people of Belgium.

My mother was slightly injured in the attack (glass debris) while waiting for the bus after Xmas shopping and was treated on the spot for cuts. The killer acted on his own and absolutely nothing suggests the attack was politically motivated.

Sorry to hear that, hope you're mum heals fine and isnt too traumatised by it all

My mother was slightly injured in the attack (glass debris) while waiting for the bus after Xmas shopping and was treated on the spot for cuts. The killer acted on his own and absolutely nothing suggests the attack was politically motivated.

Poor lady. I really hope your mother is ok and gets over her dreadful experience, give her our love and best wishes will you. x

Aw sh*t, all the best to her, hope she isnt too traumatised.

Just heard an 18month-old baby girl lost her fight for life over night. Awful..

All the best to your mother. I'm sure this sort of thing will take quite a while for her to fully come to terms with.

It appears that Amrani had killed a woman and stashed her body in his shed before he went on his killing spree. I wonder if he simply felt that he had little to lose. Beyond comprehension.