Jos Hooiveld

eling-saint

yes...well, will be watching the game later.....so guess we shall see.

looking forward to it..an evening weegee derby

I dont understand, why aren't they singing at 100000 mph and clapping like coked up seals over the top of it so you cant hear the words?

No it is not. Again you try to peddle this myth. I said he sounds pretty awful (which if you read the opinion of people who had seen him play was true) but I was prepared to see him play! That is not a knee jerk reaction. Knee jerk would be writing him off as awful before he had played. I did not do that.

I suspect that thou doth protest too much as you have made yourself look a bit of an idiot for accepting the criticism of some Celtic fans as "evidence" instead of opinion. The sensible people who contributed to that thread, expressed the opinion that he couldn't have been that bad as he had played elsewhere at Champions League level. You had already decided that he "sounds pretty awful" but hey, you were magnaminous enough to be prepared to see him play. Perhaps in future your line will be the more circumspect one, that you won't pass judgement on a player until you have actually seen him play for us. That in turn will give some credit to the people at our club who make the decision to buy in or loan these players. As far as I can see, their decision making has proven to be pretty spot-on, Jos being just one case in point.

Awesome signing (and I don't use the word as a teenager does) - should we maintain this season's good form to it's conclusion I'd have no qualms about his ability to cut it in the PL.

He has vision, ability in the air and on the ground and can read situations coming at him and spreading out in front of him when attacking..cultured left foot for a CB and a good on and off field with his team mates and fans. What's not to rate?

• 6 years later...
  • 6 months later...