Occupy Portsmouth?

Saint86

I was thinking (and it is very childish so may or may not appeal).....

Shall we occupy a portsmouth forum - strat a post and keep it going, something along the lines of how they are going down with no money in the bank, their fans are all illiterate inbreds, crap fanbase - throw some stats at them etc etc etc, I don't want them to go out of business but I aslo want to take the urination as much as possible :) after all we owe them a few years of this. But with enough of us, we can probably out voice them out on one of their own forums? Anyone in and any suggestions of the forum to hit?

I seem to remember quite a few people getting banned from Saintsforever for something not too disimilar to this, except they were trolling washing machine forums, not POL.

ha ha, that sounds f/cking hilarious.

Great idea.

Let me know when and where. I can't wait for this. Imagine the look on their faces when we're mugging them off on their own virtual manor.

Make sure you dont have a Saints related avatar to slip the moderators and not get wrapped up early.

yep.

nibbles and bites...crab lungs was the leader

You've a great memory - lungsforever, quite good for a while :)

I remember someone else starting the windups on forums (bushcraft) and then nibbles and bites embracing it soon after. I was 21 then. OMG

I quite enjoyed the hilarity that ensued after forays into Bushcraft back in the S4E days. Actually probably the SF days, before Saints Fun had to be considered.

Lungs and Ormergod and Squibby all the way.

I remember in the good old days of b-anter we used to have Jolly boys outings on the old S4E forum. Those were the days before infraction points and bans. Crazy times i can tell you.

They sure were lively days. Usernames running for their lives, moderators wading in left, right and centre. Then the nervous wait to see if you'd get a PM in the coming days/weeks confirming your ban. Oh the fun of it all...