USA - Blackpool v Saints now LIVE on FSP

As the title says. The Blackpool game on Sat March 31 is now on live (KO 12.20 ET) on Fox Soccer Plus. Again (like the Leeds one) this was originally down for a 4pm delayed showing. It's been moved to live. Nice one.

No sign of the Pompey game. This ain't on TV in the UK but was half hoping we'd get it here in some form. Not showing up anywhere yet.

That's fantastic news!

I had already persuaded my local to connect a laptop to one of their bigscreens and show it via a 'stream' but now I don't have to!

What pub is that Cincy? Will they have the sound on?

Truck - Malc lived on the East Coast so I reckon sometimes it was easier for him to get to St Marys than it was for us to get to it from Totton. Running for them buses ain't good for you ya know...

Something tells me it's Molly Malone's in... either Newport or Covington. You should drive down there for the game.

Hiya Dan!

Yes Molly Malone's in Covington, just across the river from downtown Cincy. They should have the sound on, yes. I can usually persuade them.

I will see you there NY saint.

Will you be wearing a saints shirt?

Cant imagine it being too busy at midday on a saturday?

Going to send the wife off to do some shopping and leave me be for a few hours, downing a few drinks and cheering on the lads!!

Great stuff will see you at Legends. TOld the Mrs to go shopping for a few hours and leave me be. Will have landed in NYC the night before after a 22 hours flight so I will need a few beers to keep me awake. I am sure watching some Lallana magic will keep me pumped!!

COYR!!!!

This is great news (being Live on Fox Soccer Plus) - I will be in San Diego this weekend - any Saints fans in San Diego going to watch it at Shakespeare's?

Was almost in SD this weekend and would have met up. Hopefully you'll find some others, I know there are a couple down that way.

Hello, Indiana (Kokomo) Saints fan here, just looked at FoxSoccer2Go.com, they're showing 6 championship games between now and end of season and three of them feature us (the Blackpool, Reading and Middlesbrough games).Nice! Won't be in Cincinnati for it though... we'll be there the following weekend instead, we'll just have to make a trip to Jungle Jim's to compensate.

Skates game is on Sunday 8th at 8pm Fox soccer plus, shame its delayed but better than nothing. Celtic on the day before so I can't see them changing that.

I just noticed that as well.

What this usually means is that the game will be shown live on foxsoccer.tv. It's not on there at the mo but often they add them nearer the time. Here's hoping.

If it ain't then can I avoid the score for 34 hours? I'd be very tempted to do this.

BobbyBoy? You're an 'oosier as well then? I thought I was the only SFC fan here. Know any others?