Rudi Skacel....

Super_Uwe

....scored the first goal today as Hearts beat Celtic 2-1 to ensure an all-Edinburgh Scottish Cup final.

Not been following his time back at Hearts at all but I noticed he's scored a lot of goals (nearly 1 in 2 ratio which ain't bad at all).

HCDAJFU!:lol:

Looked awful and slow when i saw him play earlier this season, but he's scored lots of goals.

SPL is equiv of league one imo so he should do well

League 1? think you're exaggerating a bit there, it's one step up the ladder from Bitterne Park Rec football with Rangers and Celtic.

Just seen this thread, was at the game in the Hearts end. To be honest, he did nothing in the first half... but a great start to the second half, also had a fantastic shot a few minutes later which Fraser Forster only just got round the post.

He is a cult hero at Tynecastle, but his overall work rate just isn't there. He does have a great goalscoring ratio but feel he's found his level at Hearts. I did see them just before Christmas in a home game at Tynecastle against St Johnstone (think it was Steve Lomas's 2nd game in charge) and it has to be one of the worst games I have ever seen, and I've see a fair bit of L2 football. So I think Hearts level is mid-table L1.

Just seen this thread, was at the game in the Hearts end. To be honest, he did nothing in the first half... but a great start to the second half, also had a fantastic shot a few minutes later which Fraser Forster only just got round the post.

He is a cult hero at Tynecastle, but his overall work rate just isn't there. He does have a great goalscoring ratio but feel he's found his level at Hearts. I did see them just before Christmas in a home game at Tynecastle against St Johnstone (think it was Steve Lomas's 2nd game in charge) and it has to be one of the worst games I have ever seen, and I've see a fair bit of L2 football. So I think Hearts level is mid-table L1.

Good luck to Hearts in the final.Always been my preferred club up there and in fairness I liked Skacel when he was with Saints. He could not be held responsible for the pre-signing hype, nor the fact that a bufoon signed him to play him largely out of position.

• 1 year later...