Ebay - non collection

Barney Trubble

I sold an item on ebay on the 21st May and the buyer paid, via paypal, the following day. It was collection only, and this was stated.

However, I have not heard from the buyer since, they don't respond to emails and the number ebay have given me to contact them, can't be connected.

Where do I stand?

I am moving house next month too.

I sold an item on ebay on the 21st May and the buyer paid, via paypal, the following day. It was collection only, and this was stated.

However, I have not heard from the buyer since, they don't respond to emails and the number ebay have given me to contact them, can't be connected.

Where do I stand?

You can do no more.

I sold some motorcycle bodywork to somebody from Singapore last October, they paid over £600 via bank transfer immediately and were going to arrange pickup by courier, it's never been picked up! He emails every other month promising to organise collection but nothing ever happens.

Where do I stand?

You should send them a final email specifying a date by which it should be picked up otherwise it will be disposed of, sending a copy to ebay.