Plenty of Brand New Adidas Original Trainers.

View From The Top

• 2 weeks later...
Most likely copies or off the back of a lorry too. At least if you buy in town you know they aren't nicked.

Hypo, if you are not interested in buying - don't comment.

And if you can't back up that claim, I suggest you withdraw it and apologise.

Don't worry about it, I sell around £10k worth of adidas OG, all direct from adidias in Germany, on ebay every year so the opinion of a total tool isn't of interest to me.

Did you see the abuse I got when I asked a perfectly legitimate question at the start of this thread? And that was back when I actually was interested in getting a pair. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

How did you manage to get into selling them, have the right contacts from the factories etc?

I used to go to Italy once or twice a month to the Paul & Shark & CP/SI factory shops but when CP & SI split the SI factory shop when back inside the gates & became a right hassle so I only go over to P&S every now & then.

One of my regular buyers gave me a name of a contact in Germany with Adidas & the rest his history. Last year did about £10k worth & this year should be around £15k-£20k depending on cash flow when they become available.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...