Free

St Landrew

Green 2-seater Sofa Bed and 3-seater Sofa. You can have either or both. They're going to Oxfam, or the tip. Condition wise, the Sofa Bed has hardly ever been slept on, but generally, it's all a bit used. However, there are no proper rips or stains; they're just a bit faded in places. Should suit a student in digs who has the odd person to come over to stay. If you're really local, i.e. just as close to me as the nearest Oxfam [shirley] then I might even bring them round when I have a moment. PM me - just don't take forever doing it.

Green 2-seater Sofa Bed and 3-seater Sofa. You can have either or both. They're going to Oxfam, or the tip. Condition wise, the Sofa Bed has hardly ever been slept on, but generally, it's all a bit used. However, there are no proper rips or stains; they're just a bit faded in places. Should suit a student in digs who has the odd person to come over to stay. If you're really local, i.e. just as close to me as the nearest Oxfam [shirley] then I might even bring them round when I have a moment. PM me - just don't take forever doing it.

Should we be insulted that you felt the need to change the colour of the font for the word green? ;)

Should we be insulted that you felt the need to change the colour of the font for the word green? ;)

If you feel like it. I acted on impulse, and it got out of hand. Perhaps I should step down as a moderator..?

I've thought about it, and I've decided not to. My contract is too good. ;)