Tadanari Lee Unhappy

maysie

We've got a Costa Coffee now. Should have checked in there.

Spooky... I was in Costa abusing there free Wifi whilst waiting for my new tyres to be fitted to my car round the corner.

Ramirez wasn't in Costa. Not surprised really, he looks more like a Caffe Nero type.

I reckon the Japanese (not Japs, you massive racist) weren't responsible for it. Was probably done by the CIA or something, like 9/11 was.

You can't say anything like that! This is a fans forum, you are not entitled to an opinion.

I reckon the Japanese (not Japs, you massive racist) weren't responsible for it. Was probably done by the CIA or something, like 9/11 was.

True (but dull) fact. The US was orchestrating an economic embargo against Japan, including vital oil imports, so Japan attacked the fleet in order to cripple the US's ability to enforce the embargo.

Spooky... I was in Costa abusing there free Wifi whilst waiting for my new tyres to be fitted to my car round the corner.

Ramirez wasn't in Costa. Not surprised really, he looks more like a Caffe Nero type.

National tyres. Hope you checked their website for the discount vouchers they always have. I need to check if they've had any Uraguyan customers.

True (but dull) fact. The US was orchestrating an economic embargo against Japan, including vital oil imports, so Japan attacked the fleet in order to cripple the US's ability to enforce the embargo.

That was just the start of their plan to cripple the Japanese Empire.

America then staged Pearl Harbour themselves to give them just reason to attack Japan and give them supremacy in the Pacific region. Much like 9/11 being orchestrated by the CIA in order for America to invade countries in the Middle East to assert their dominance over there as well. They won't be content until they control the world.

I hope my American Princess will forgive me exposing her country like this.

notnowcato, can you do me a favour and put the correct punctuation / spelling in the first line of the above. I'm particularly concerned whether you meant...

"I was in Costa, abusing there. Free Wifi whilst waiting..."

or

"I was in Cost abusing their free Wifi whilst waiting..."

or

some other permutation.

Thanks. Just need to know if I need to dial the final "9" or not.

notnowcato, can you do me a favour and put the correct punctuation / spelling in the first line of the above. I'm particularly concerned whether you meant...

"I was in Costa, abusing there. Free Wifi whilst waiting..."

or

"I was in Cost abusing their free Wifi whilst waiting..."

or

some other permutation.

Thanks. Just need to know if I need to dial the final "9" or not.

Starbucks for the abusing Bletch

(no punctuation is fun)

You learn something new everyday.

Hope I haven't offended any mods or Japanese people with this grammatical error. It was in no way meant to be a slur on Japan as a country, it's people, or their culture.

Bletch's blood pressure may have raised a notch or two

Not sure of his origin he's not a mod