1 owner, FSH, Volkswagon Golf Match (Mark 4) - £2500

PaulSaint

Getting the replacement car tomorrow. Anyone want this now for only £2400?

Air con

Electric windows

FSH

Alloys

1.4i engine

Metallic Silver Paint

Nice CD/Radio

Electric mirrors

Trip computer

Fitted tow bar

Taxed till feb 2013

Airbags both sides

Low mileage forn age (73k)

Ultra reliable! Years left in her yet!

Edited by PaulSaint

He's having it as soon as I find another. He's prepared to pay this because it looks & drives like its 3 years old, the spec is excellent and the mileage is so low for age. Parkers afterall is just a guide, the car marketplace is the only valuation system that is accurate?

He's having it as soon as I find another. He's prepared to pay this because it looks & drives like its 3 years old, the spec is excellent and the mileage is so low for age. Parkers afterall is just a guide, the car marketplace is the only valuation system that is accurate?

Yes, and you're presumably opting to sell it to him for £2300 rather than the queue of people at your front door offering the same amount of money because he's a great bloke right?

As I said, snap his hand off.

He's having it as soon as I find another. He's prepared to pay this because it looks & drives like its 3 years old, the spec is excellent

and the mileage is so low for age. Parkers afterall is just a guide, the car marketplace is the only valuation system that is accurate?

In your original post you said your replacement car was arriving the next day - 27th Sept so what happened ??