Learn Japanese with Tokyos and Hanna Minx

Tokyo-Saint

I'd like to undousuru my knob in her boobies or whatever! When you is next doing words can you do ones i can easily use to hit on Japanese chicks?

I'll be needing words like:

This

Suck

Or

Throat

Slit

I'll

Your

Just random words like that please homes.

That's easy bear, I used all of these words when I met my wife. She was been come onto by some photographer dude who she had been leading on for months, I went over and saved her. She said how can I thank you? so I wrote up a contract and got her to sign it. The rest is history.

This = Kono

Suck = Shaburu

Or = Aru i wa (more or else than or)

Throat = Nodo

Slit = Kirikizu

I'll - Watashi

Your - Anata no

The department of education could learn a lot. I would have had a much healthier interest in modern languages, if the language assistant look like that.

Looking forward to the words "jump", "wiggle", "bounce", "melon"

Actually it could be toyko's project.

I'd like to undousuru my knob in her boobies or whatever! When you is next doing words can you do ones i can easily use to hit on Japanese chicks?

I'll be needing words like:

This

Suck

Or

Throat

Slit

I'll

Your

Just random words like that please homes.

I think Bear has been dumped by a lady bear recently, lots of anti-girl vibes recently.

Morning students!

Today's word of the day isn't a word. We have had a special request from a student who wants some help pulling b!tches if he visits Japan. As this student has been working hard on letting us know what's in women's minds in English, I thought we would oblige.

Today's word is a sentence - genki desuka? Which means how are you?

The reply is Genki desu, which means I am well.

If you are not well, please just keep it to yourself. We don't want to be listening to your moaning (not now anyway) or be hooking up with some sick b!tch. In fact, if you are not well, just go home, don't be spreading your germs all over here you dirty b!tch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmF3o7pi7NI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited by Tokyo-Saint
Iphone corrected my Japanese word to be English - Nazis!

Double post muthafukers!

Anyway, this edit gives me a chance to include a warning I forgot last time. I was just thinking about this genki desuka thing for helping with the ladies but forgot this is a football forum. I know MLG is now a big fan of the muppet show so this this includes you - DON'T BE ASKING Lee Genki Desuka! It will bring up bad memories of the whole summer Jet-ski thing. Stubborn basstard is only just starting to forgive me about that now.

You can use it with maya as he seems pretty healthy or with NA's favourite sushi Chef he has started to bring to games but that's it!

Now repeat after me - genki desuka.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

Toke, I think this is an excellent thread and I can confirm that it works.

I've woken up this morning knowing the Japanese word for exercise.

I've also got the pronunciation nailed too. I say Undousuru and it sounds like Monkey, from the TV series of the same name, is in the room with me.

I'm not sure how this has happened and I'm sure there might be a sexual angle that I'm not considering but that brilliant young language teacher has excellent methods.

Edited by saintbletch
arbitrary spelling / grammar crime

There are a few things you can have fun with bear, most of them in Japlish rather than pure Japanese.

For example pussy is commonly used to mean cat. I have had a conversation before about someone having a new pussy and enjoying stroking it as it helps her feel relaxed.

Cock is often used when they really mean cook or cooking. Lolz again "That guy's a cock" or my all time favourite "I love the taste of my husband's cock".

Sh!t is a pretty commonly heard thing as sh!ta means did and sh!te means to do. Not as funny but still ok for asking funny sounding questions.

If you are ever drinking with Japanese people say "chin Chin" for cheers (as French and posh people do). Chin Chin in Japanese means penis, good way of stating a date off, you know, say penis and then drink this. Kind of stuff Derren Brown would do if he was out on the pull.

So I met with some Finns that told me that their language was one of the most expressive on earth and that Finnish poetry is stunning.

They told me that a Helsinki radio station ran a competition for callers to phone in with Finnish phrases or words for 'being drunk'. They had to stop at 500.

I'd always assumed that a language that is only spoken by people in a single location would be narrow and inexpressive.

So, before I commit to adding Japanese to the long list of a language that I can speak fluently, I need to see some Japanese poetry (translated of course).

I don't want 50 Shades in verse, but I'd like to see how rich the language is with a classic Japanese poem.

Oh, and Toke. If you try to make up a Japanese limerick - I will know.

Some people (bear) have been saying that my co-teacher Hanna (or Hannah in English) is mental. This is not true.

I know a lot of you have been working hard on your Japanese recently. As a special treat, it is playtime with hanna and her pussy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFWrPfTcLHE

I don't know about you but my favourite animal impression is the owl. I think it is very accurate. Hanna has done a good job here.

Let's walk before we can run Bletch. One word at a time with maybe the odd sentence to help with the pulling for our virtual tourists.

If you really want, you can go here: http://www.classical-japanese.net/Poetry/komachi.html

Cheers. I'll have a read.

Turns out they have Haiku poems in Japanese too.

Inquisitive Bletch

Haiku discovered online

Japanese respect

What about your favourite animal impression bletch?

My top three are:

1) Owl

2) Giraffe

3) Walrus

..desperately trying to wrest the thread back on topic.

I liked the snake.

The snake was definitely my favourite.

I would have liked to have seen her beaver but I think I missed it.

I was looking carefully too.

Ohayo gozaimasu class,

Genki desuka?

Just before we start today's class it appears that some of us got a little too excited with yesterday's play time and one or two of the class have been following hanna sensei home, going through her rubbish, bringing up wiki profiles etc. Please respect that hanna sensei needs to be respected too, she is not just a big pair of tits.

Ok on to the class. Last night when hanna sensei was telling me about her stalkers, we got on to the subject of her mouth and what kind of thing she could put in her mouth and that is today's word of the day!

Mouth = kuchi

Now let me assure you, hanna sensei has a nice kuchi. As we were planning this lesson, we spent a good period of time stuffing her kuchi with different things.

Those of you that have been following the learn English with Tokyos thread will be aware that the kanji for kuchi is a square. This is probably the easiest kanji to remember. Think of hanna sensei's kuchi if it helps you to remember.

More this time tomorrow!

Matta ne!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n40KyBHeBCM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ohayo gozaimasu class,

Genki desuka?

Just before we start today's class it appears that some of us got a little too excited with yesterday's play time and one or two of the class have been following hanna sensei home, going through her rubbish, bringing up wiki profiles etc. Please respect that hanna sensei needs to be respected too, she is not just a big pair of tits.

Ok on to the class. Last night when hanna sensei was telling me about her stalkers, we got on to the subject of her mouth and what kind of thing she could put in her mouth and that is today's word of the day!

Mouth = kuchi

Now let me assure you, hanna sensei has a nice kuchi. As we were planning this lesson, we spent a good period of time stuffing her kuchi with different things.

Those of you that have been following the learn English with Tokyos thread will be aware that the kanji for kuchi is a square. This is probably the easiest kanji to remember. Think of hanna sensei's kuchi if it helps you to remember.

More this time tomorrow!

Matta ne!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n40KyBHeBCM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[the class repeats as one...]

Genki desu Tokyo-Saint-san.

I must admit Hannah seems just the sort of 'teacher' I would have fixated on as a younger man - she has a certain quality that I just cant put my finger on, that is appealing. As younger man, her nutjob personna would have been enticing... I am slightly concerned that now a as mature individual I find she maintains that appeal.. I suspect its her ability with this difficult langugae that demonstrates her superior mind despite the 'clowning around' that is doing it for me. I need to lie down

I must admit Hannah seems just the sort of 'teacher' I would have fixated on as a younger man - she has a certain quality that I just cant put my finger on' date=' that is appealing. As younger man, her nutjob personna would have been enticing... I am slightly concerned that now a as mature individual I find she maintains that appeal.. I suspect its her ability with this difficult langugae that demonstrates her superior mind despite the 'clowning around' that is doing it for me. I need to lie down[/quote']

Don't you worry about putting your finger on anything Franko! Your blood pressure will go through the roof and you'll need more than a lie down. :)

Unfortunately class, Hanna Sensei said she would not be coming in today. I don't know if it had something to do with my choice of the word of the day or if that is completely coincidental.

Anyway, today's word is Bukkake.

To explain this I am going to need a volunteer from the class. I have made one last attempt to get MLG over here but so far he is just posting video blogs of an ugly man in an old t-shirt and doesn't want to be educated. If he is not here by 5pm, I am going to need a volunteer from the class.

Raise your hands...

Don't you worry about putting your finger on anything Franko! Your blood pressure will go through the roof and you'll need more than a lie down. :)

Unfortunately class, Hanna Sensei said she would not be coming in today. I don't know if it had something to do with my choice of the word of the day or if that is completely coincidental.

Anyway, today's word is Bukkake.

To explain this I am going to need a volunteer from the class. I have made one last attempt to get MLG over here but so far he is just posting video blogs of an ugly man in an old t-shirt and doesn't want to be educated. If he is not here by 5pm, I am going to need a volunteer from the class.

Raise your hands...

Much as i love you tokyos and i enjoy learning bout japanese, without hannah this thread is losing it's essential appeal! Is it cos of money? has she had better offer from the Pompey forum or something? Double her wages! Keep on doubling them!

Much as i love you tokyos and i enjoy learning bout japanese, without hannah this thread is losing it's essential appeal! Is it cos of money? has she had better offer from the Pompey forum or something? Double her wages! Keep on doubling them!

Just cos you've gone all mainstream with your much lauded (by main boarders I should point out) 50 Sheds review doesn't mean you can lord it over the "keepin' it real" Toe Key Oh on his superior Muppet thread.

A jealous Bear, is an ugly Bear.

I didn't want to come straight out with it and say but she didn't want to get spunk in her eyes. Let's face it those eyes are mental enough and b!tches can be touchy about that sort of thing at the best of times.

I can't change the curriculum, let's just get this lesson out of the way and she'll be back tomorrow. Get on your knees bear the class is waitin and fully loaded!

She had a day off CB. Even language teachers need to rest sometimes and she decided to cash in a flex day to miss the Bukkake lesson.

Anyway, a special thinks must go to Bearsy for volunteering, it was a great effort by all of the class, even Sue and wibble tried to join in and bearsy won't need to bother maximuscle for a protein shake for a few weeks. Now that lesson is over and we are all spent, the classroom needs cleaning up and luckily Hanna is here to help us.

Today's word of the day is Souji Suru, which means to clean. I say word of the day but those sharper members of the class will notice that this is in fact 2 words. Suru in Japanese means to do something. For example, bone suru means to do some boning, spunk suru - to do some spunking etc

Over to Hanna chan who you will be pleased to know is wearing a special outfit for the occasion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itFWT0YYYRE

Sorry CB, I have been ill, so ill all I can muster is to pop in between sleeps and leave the odd sarcastic comment (I wouldn't want to let you guys down). I think I contracted the illness mixing with the common people in East London last Saturday. If this cockney flu is not fatal, there will be another lesson along soon.

Sorry CB, I have been ill, so ill all I can muster is to pop in between sleeps and leave the odd sarcastic comment (I wouldn't want to let you guys down). I think I contracted the illness mixing with the common people in East London last Saturday. If this cockney flu is not fatal, there will be another lesson along soon.

Genki Desu Ka