Saints Player and a SW Poster

Saint Charlie

Simple picture thread - post a picture of a Saints player past and present, and your idea of what a Saints Web Forum poster might look like (light-hearted).

There doesn't need to be any link between the player and the poster - just a good chance to remember some old players.

Saints Player: Terry Hurlock

southampton-terry-hurlock-225-panini-english-football-1992-collectable-sticker-34742-p.jpg

SW Poster: Dubai Phil

th?id=I.4553044099532413&pid=1.9

Edited by Saint Charlie

Simple picture thread - post a picture of a Saints player past and present, and your idea of what a Saints Web Forum poster might look like (light-hearted).

There doesn't need to be any link between the player and the poster - just a good chance to remember some old players.

southampton-terry-hurlock-225-panini-english-football-1992-collectable-sticker-34742-p.jpg

I am led to believe Phil of the desert has lost a few pounds since this photo:D

sure you got these two the right way around?

Tadanari Lee

tandl.jpg

Tokyo-Saint

tokyomq.jpg

I'm wrestling with some inner-demons here.

I've sat and studied the lower image for some time now.

I can't workout why, of all the many, many questions this image raises, the one I want to ask Tokyo-Saint is why his brassiere cups are different patterns/colours.

Toke?

Bletchy

CARSON.jpg

What?

I though this was supposed to be satirical.

This is how I look, dress and sound Toke. Get over it.

However, the image is not accurate at the moment.

saintbletch is currently sporting a rather dashing, Movember-inspired goatee.

Putting his mid-life crisis on hold and his Just-For-Men back in the cupboard, saintbletch's chin features densely populated hair in a delicious shade of what I believe is referred to as salt and pepper.

Different size breasts bletch, couldn't get two cups the same size and the same pattern, plus I think it is important to be an individual, don't you?

More power to you Toke.

Nice choice of colours.

What solitary, repeated, rhythmic act do you think has disproportionately enlarged the wrist, biceps, trapezius and pectoral muscles of just one side of your body?

What?

However, the image is not accurate at the moment.

saintbletch is currently sporting a rather dashing, Movember-inspired goatee.

Well, if your are going to pull me up on minor technicalities such as facial hair, I'm not actually Japanese and haven't worn a bra in almost 3 months (not since bear started the 50 shades review and liberated me).

In all the other efforts by other posters, I have been able to see the humour. This was just plain nasty. You really are unpleasant.

I'm sure he doesn't actually look like that Alpine just like I'm sure Tokyo Saint isn't a fat lazy eyed Japanese dude in a bra.

Chill out.

I'm not sure many posters would describe you as particularly pleasant.