Saints vs Norwich build-up

kwsaint

Dear god predicetd a 2-0 by both Lawro and a Croatian tennis star...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20486485

Only ManU Man C and us had two predicted wins with 2 goals difference in each! is this justified reward for our form or just poor tipsters? Norwich are on form too lets not forget with 3 clean sheets in their last 4 matches and have wins over Arsenal and Man U

The substitutions of Lambert and Ramirez tell me that Nigel Adkins wants to keep them as fresh as possible for mid-week.

If we find ourselves in a good position v Norwich in the second half I would expect him to do the same. He as much as anyone will want to give it as good a go as possible at Anfield!

Agreed though the Ramierez change was also influenced by the fact he was on a booking and getting a bit frustrated to say the least!

Absolutely! I wouldn't be surprised if him and Nigel don't bother to turn up on Wednesday and just stay home and watch Bread box sets together. :rolleyes:

Good from you Tokyo. Just watch Ricky's work rate, he will have one eye on Saturday.

Personally, given Ricky's knock plus being pleased with JayRod's 20 minutes on Sunday and the Liverpool game being next up (and Ricky desperate to be in for it) , I not only expect JayRod to start tomorrow, but I would very much like to see him given a chance now we have a formation that everyone understands, with key players who are playing well. I think he could fill a subtley different role to Ricky - but I'd like to see him given the chance to show it.

Ricky on the bench maybe.......

Edited by Tony F
General maintenance - spelling, tarting up, that sort of stuff

Same team. Get in front, then bring Rickie off.

They're a good side, will be well drilled and won't give us a lot of time on the ball. Will be a very tough match and probably just as tough as Liverpool will be on Saturday.

Hoping we can use our attacking flair and get them worried. We're always going to be susceptible to the counter though.

Fox back in contention apparently. Please no.

back in contention for the bench as likely as not. Still not sure that NA might not try a change or two, JRod to start perhaps and

even Morgan preserved for Saturday looked a bit shot in the last few minutes last Sunday..

by the by, did we ever find out which player it was that pulled up in training last week ?

Edited by Window Cleaner

back in contention for the bench as likely as not. Still not sure that NA might not try a change or two, JRod to start perhaps and

even Morgan preserved for Saturday looked a bit shot in the last few minutes last Sunday..

by the by, did we ever find out which player it was that pulled up in training last week ?

My guess would be the one who missed Sunday through injury....Fox.

Canaries is the least intimidating nickname in the Premier League. I thought Saints was soft, but even Saints could iron out canaries. Plus we've already ironed out magpies, and magpies eat canaries for breakfast. Comfortable home victory I should think!

Canaries is the least intimidating nickname in the Premier League. I thought Saints was soft, but even Saints could iron out canaries. Plus we've already ironed out magpies, and magpies eat canaries for breakfast. Comfortable home victory I should think!

Saw a dead buzzard whilst out running at lunchtime, probably choked on a budgie.