Just bought two tickets for the Cup Match.

Deeps

OK... deep breath.

I will answer once only and not be drawn into some silly tit for tat exchange as appears to happen on every other thread you 'contribute' to.

This thread was about buying tickets and experiences and opinions on booking system.

You start to get everyone's backs up by replying with quotes to EVERY post you don't agree with. (threads generally get to a point where you post about half a dozen replies in a row ). You then get some bites back and you become more and more sarcastic with your replies.

The thread then degenerates into some crap about wearing fancy dress, no doubt inspired by the thread on the same topic that was recently closed.

Generally your posts become more and more polarised as threads go on,as you cannot seem to cope with any differing perspectives.

I know you're just on a wind up with the whole 'our fans should all be lads wearing Stone Island/ no kids/facepaint/women 'etc etc but whilst mildy amusing at first, you have turned into a cariacture of your own sarcastic self, and it is now boring.

In fact ,lots of the threads on here are now boring.

Please take this in the manner it was meant - I rarely post on here (150 in 7 yrs) .Think of it as constructive feedback :)

As I said before - Merry Xmas. Maybe take some time off from being on here all the time.

And just to re-iterate, I won't be responding to your reply which you undoubtedly won't be able to resist writing ASAP ;)

Wessex Saint - congratulations on summing up beautifully what so many of us think about Turkish on this site. He annoys me too much to have replied to him with the calmness and eloquence u did.

I am, like you, an avid reader but I rarely post. I do find though that so many threads become too personal and full of cheap points scoring. Turkish is not the only one - there are a couple of others. They are all incredibly tedious - we all know who they are and in all honesty they are gradually ruining what is still a good forum with their argumentative and aggressive trolling.

Maybe Turkish will take your advice and have a week off. He may actually enjoy life away from this forum and come back a more relaxed, balanced human being!

And no Turkish, I won't be drawn into a slanging match with you either.

Wessex Saint - congratulations on summing up beautifully what so many of us think about Turkish on this site. He annoys me too much to have replied to him with the calmness and eloquence u did.

I am, like you, an avid reader but I rarely post. I do find though that so many threads become too personal and full of cheap points scoring. Turkish is not the only one - there are a couple of others. They are all incredibly tedious - we all know who they are and in all honesty they are gradually ruining what is still a good forum with their argumentative and aggressive trolling.

Maybe Turkish will take your advice and have a week off. He may actually enjoy life away from this forum and come back a more relaxed, balanced human being!

Hilarious that you were so annoyed that you cant reply to a post on an internet forum!!! Loving the irony that you claim threads resort to personal comments and then do exactly that yourself! Also loving your speaking for other people with your summing up what some many think on here comment. Always love a poster with such a high opinon of themselves they speak for others. Maybe you need to take your own advice and have a period away from it and come back the more relaxed, balanced human being so posts on football forums dont leave you so angry you cant even thump away at your keyboard reply to them!

Hilarious that you were so annoyed that you cant reply to a post on an internet forum!!! Loving the irony that you claim threads resort to personal comments and then do exactly that yourself! Also loving your speaking for other people with your summing up what some many think on here comment. Always love a poster with such a high opinon of themselves they speak for others. Maybe you need to take your own advice and have a period away from it and come back the more relaxed, balanced human being so posts on football forums dont leave you so angry you cant even thump away at your keyboard reply to them!

Ok - against my better judgement I will reply even tho I said I wouldn't. But this will be it - i don't want to waste any more time on you.

Your reply sums you up. You haven't properly read and understood, or want to understand, what was said. I wasn't that annoyed I couldn't reply - that's just your puerile view. I complimented Wessex Saint on his restraint - its better than mine.

An if you don't think my views reflect a number of others on this forum then you have got our fingers permanently stuck in your ears. Enough people have shown their despair at your antagonistic posts.

And I don't have a high opinion of myself - if I did I would constantly post rubbish like you do.

This is a good forum full of interesting people with insightful views who enjoy a debate. Unfortunately you drag virtually every debate down to the same level - yours.

So feel free to respond in your normal manner - I'm sure it will be witty and amusing, but like you I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears and not read it. I've already wasted the last 5 minutes of my life which I won't get back now.

Merry Xmas and HNY.

Ok - against my better judgement I will reply even tho I said I wouldn't. But this will be it - i don't want to waste any more time on you.

Your reply sums you up. You haven't properly read and understood, or want to understand, what was said. I wasn't that annoyed I couldn't reply - that's just your puerile view. I complimented Wessex Saint on his restraint - its better than mine.

An if you don't think my views reflect a number of others on this forum then you have got our fingers permanently stuck in your ears. Enough people have shown their despair at your antagonistic posts.

And I don't have a high opinion of myself - if I did I would constantly post rubbish like you do.

This is a good forum full of interesting people with insightful views who enjoy a debate. Unfortunately you drag virtually every debate down to the same level - yours.

So feel free to respond in your normal manner - I'm sure it will be witty and amusing, but like you I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears and not read it. I've already wasted the last 5 minutes of my life which I won't get back now.

Merry Xmas and HNY.

Wow! Do you have any skin left on your finger tips after that tirade?!

I seriously suggest you step away from your keyboard as its clearly not good for your health. I do love the defence of yourself though, it's quite sweet that you felt the need to compliment someone on their restrain, which is better than yours yet at the same time claim not be annoyed!!!

A masterly summary of his MO by Wessex Saint. It is a shame that posters like you and he don't come on here more often, put off by the small handful of trolls and wind-up merchants who ruin the forum for others. Of course, it is possible to put those individuals on ignore, but then somebody else quotes them making that pointless. For example, I see that he has chided you for believing that you speak for many others who deplore the way that he and this handful of buddies ruin the forum. Well, over the past year, there have been plenty enough posters expressing the same point to give it some real validity, whereas I don't see a massive rush of posts defending them, apart from the culprits themselves.

Ultimateley, the mods should have a good hard look at this situation and realise that there is probably a significant number of posters who would become full members and contribute more, but who are put off by a handful of disruptive individuals and their puerile behaviour.

OK... deep breath.

I will answer once only and not be drawn into some silly tit for tat exchange as appears to happen on every other thread you 'contribute' to.

This thread was about buying tickets and experiences and opinions on booking system.

You start to get everyone's backs up by replying with quotes to EVERY post you don't agree with. (threads generally get to a point where you post about half a dozen replies in a row ). You then get some bites back and you become more and more sarcastic with your replies.

The thread then degenerates into some crap about wearing fancy dress, no doubt inspired by the thread on the same topic that was recently closed.

Generally your posts become more and more polarised as threads go on,as you cannot seem to cope with any differing perspectives.

I know you're just on a wind up with the whole 'our fans should all be lads wearing Stone Island/ no kids/facepaint/women 'etc etc but whilst mildy amusing at first, you have turned into a cariacture of your own sarcastic self, and it is now boring.

Please take this in the manner it was meant - I rarely post on here (150 in 7 yrs) .Think of it as constructive feedback :)

As I said before - Merry Xmas. Maybe take some time off from being on here all the time.

And just to re-iterate, I won't be responding to your reply which you undoubtedly won't be able to resist writing ASAP ;)

Such a ****ing troll.

A masterly summary of his MO by Wessex Saint. It is a shame that posters like you and he don't come on here more often, put off by the small handful of trolls and wind-up merchants who ruin the forum for others. Of course, it is possible to put those individuals on ignore, but then somebody else quotes them making that pointless. For example, I see that he has chided you for believing that you speak for many others who deplore the way that he and this handful of buddies ruin the forum. Well, over the past year, there have been plenty enough posters expressing the same point to give it some real validity, whereas I don't see a massive rush of posts defending them, apart from the culprits themselves.

Ultimateley, the mods should have a good hard look at this situation and realise that there is probably a significant number of posters who would become full members and contribute more, but who are put off by a handful of disruptive individuals and their puerile behaviour.

You have me on ignore yet continue to talk about me and refer to me in virtually every post you make. You're coming across as little obsessed Les.

Why do you think that is then?

Because the quality of discussion has dropped or because most threads turn into a troll wonderland?

Or is it C. A lot of people on here dismiss opinons they dont like or agree with as trolling and then start slagging the people that make them off, which results in arugements?

Has the game sold out? Just wondering as the usual SWF game of Chinese Whispers has taken over page 3 of the thread.

but rather than move totally away from the theme of this page, did everyone in the cyber bickering above all get their Chelsea cup tickets ok in the seats they wanted them for?

And is the price as low as it is because it wont be a first choice squad playing?

People don't want to pay a fiver to have to sit and read Turkish's 'witty' replies. Him banging on about our fan base, Cortese, and fancy dress. Seem to be pretty limited with decent debate rather than sarcastic remarks.

Why dont you stop talking about me then? Start your own topics? RAther than just constantly whinging. Its wierd.

Why dont you stop talking about me then? Start your own topics? RAther than just constantly whinging. Its wierd.

If you look through my posts I write a lot of posts which are not about you or not related to you in the slightest. I come on here to talk about Southampton, not read your sarcastic mind numbing comments.

If you look through my posts I write a lot of posts which are not about you or not related to you in the slightest. I come on here to talk about Southampton, not read your sarcastic mind numbing comments.

YEt you still are and you're Still going i see. Wierd.....

And the way Turkish has managed to hijack yet another thread to carry on his trolling is the main reason this message board is so poor these days!

I have old Alps on ignore and luckily he doesn't go overboard on his posts these days so you can still read threads and make sense of them.

Recently, most threads have so much Turkish trolling on them that they wouldn't even make sense if he was on 'ignore'.

Turkish - please just let up a little and maybe find something else to do with your life occasionally.

Please try and remember that some of us are interested in what all have to say :)

Ta in advance and Merry Xmas all ;)

OK... deep breath.

Merry Xmas and HNY.

Agree with pretty much all of the above. However much Turkish makes out he is one of the boys/ pretty cool/ funny on the internet/ well dressed/ entertaining /down with the kids/ well informed/ whatever really, he unfortunately gets way too carried away too often on too many threads. Admittedly he may not be breaking rules per say, but he has got very very boring. Like others have said, he isn't alone, but imo, is the worst offender. Still, he isn't gonna change and wouldn't expect him (or her. Never seen a picture of them ;) ) too.

Please keep on topic, if you want to beat each other up, please do it on PM and spare the rest of us.

The School Bell will be going off soon for the end of term, then by Thursday lunchtime when it will be piddling down with rain the boredom would have set in and the proper professional teenage trolls will be out pulling the tales of the regular school truants partaking in the current thread firefight.