Aston Villa away ticket details

Saint Garrett

Got my ticket.

Never been to Villla before, which is the best away pub?

All of Birmingham? Been on plenty of good days/evenings out in the city and there are hundreds of decent (and cheap) pubs in the place. I assume the one mentioned on the ground guide near to the ground is good but there are plenty around the main train station which is 10 mins from the ground.

The Shakespheare in lower Temple Street looks good, right outside New Street Station.

Went to both the Shakespeare and Wellington last year when we were up for the Birmingham game - both were great pubs, good beer and friendly. Will definitely be heading there if at all possible for the Villa game.

Has this sold out? I'm trying to buy an extra ticket for a mate of mine and all I'm getting is the "error locking your seats" message?

Picked up a couple at St Mary's yesterday for Mrs LS and I, seemed to be a few left.

As an aside driving up Saturday, haven't been to Villa Park in a long while. Anyone know if there is any parking near the ground or is it a park away and bus in job. Thanks.

Picked up a couple at St Mary's yesterday for Mrs LS and I, seemed to be a few left.

As an aside driving up Saturday, haven't been to Villa Park in a long while. Anyone know if there is any parking near the ground or is it a park away and bus in job. Thanks.

Everytime I've driven there I have always parked on the street near the ground. However it's been a while since I drove up to Villa so not sure if that's still the case.

Use street view on google maps to check out any parking restrictions. Hasn't let me down yet, and I've never had to pay to park at any ground.

Everytime I've driven there I have always parked on the street near the ground. However it's been a while since I drove up to Villa so not sure if that's still the case.

Use street view on google maps to check out any parking restrictions. Hasn't let me down yet, and I've never had to pay to park at any ground.

Thanks.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

It's more propganda like when they pretended the Arsenal game was close to selling out when it wasn't. Notice they say sold out but in actual fact there are still restricted seats available so it hasn't sold out. Im sure if you rang them for a resitrcited view seat they'd suddenly have a decent ticket that has "been returned". Pretend it's a sell out to get a rush for tickets so the rest are taken up. Good policy but the sharp ones amongst us can see through it.

It's more propganda like when they pretended the Arsenal game was close to selling out when it wasn't. Notice they say sold out but in actual fact there are still restricted seats available so it hasn't sold out. Im sure if you rang them for a resitrcited view seat they'd suddenly have a decent ticket that has "been returned". Pretend it's a sell out to get a rush for tickets so the rest are taken up. Good policy but the sharp ones amongst us can see through it.

I doubt we have really sold out any games at all this season. Not one single home game this season has actually been sold out this season because of all the empty seats in Block 3.

I was speaking to a cab driver the other day and he get's given around 8 tickets on average per home game as he houses a young lad from the academy. He has failed to get rid of them all for every game this season.

What about parking in the streets round (for example) Erdington and getting the train from there - that'd be okay I'd have thought, free parking, short train ride?

Should be fine. Anywhere around the ground is a mare and I'm not sure our usual away following want to be wandering around Aston or Nechells after dark looking for their car :-)