Please don't shame our club on Saturday

Turkish

The image it projects of my club and city Matthew. I know this sort of thing doesn't matter on computer games but in the real world it does to those who care about how our club is perceived

If people want to dress up, why not? It's only your opinion which is no more or less valid than anyone else's.

If you're that embarrassed, stay at home. I can't see a few Santa outfits changing anyone's perception of SFC or the city.

If people want to dress up, why not? It's only your opinion which is no more or less valid than anyone else's.

If you're that embarrassed, stay at home. I can't see a few Santa outfits changing anyone's perception of SFC or the city.

At least for our club the Santa outfits are in the right colours. The blue ones they wheel out for Everton, The Skates etc just seem a little wrong. God bless Coca Cola for popularising Father Christmas in their corporate colours.

Why are you embarrassed by what someone else wears? :?

I think in some ways he is right. Anyone who wears only an elf hat is a pussy. I urge all real men to go the whole hog - the full ill-fitting crimplene elf costume with a stiffened hat (a la Gandalf) and of course the elf slippers with bells. Now that is what I call dressing up for Christmas. Go on - you know you want to but are you man enough?

Hilarious how I'm being slated a being 'bah humbug' because I don't find it a lolathon to dress like a prat. What's so cool an funny about? Please explain. I must be missing the joke. I don't find micheal McIntyre funny either by the way.

Some people don't need to dress up to be embarrassing. People who are "embarrassed" by what other people do really are the most embarrassing people around. No life, no sense of humour, have to make their lives interesting by sitting around all day making up stuff for a message board. Embarrassing to think that you claim to be a saints fan or a football fan. I suspect you are not, just a mong (hate that term but as you use it more than most it seems befitting).

I know Christmas is a tense time and a crucial period for clubs with so many games packed so close together and Saturday is a huge game for SFC with a real relegation six pointer. However can I plead with you not to let your festive spirit overflow into the stands on Saturday and not shame the name of our great football club by Embarassing us with behaviour not befitting of being a true saints fan. This includes but is not limited to;

The wearing of Santa hats

The wearing of elf hats

The wearing of reindeer antlers

Last year our club was shamed by fans engaging in such behaviour and I hope that the 'kick fancy dress out' campaign TSW has run this year is effective in stamping out this sort of disgraceful behaviour. Remember just because you're at a football match it doesn't mean you can dress and act like a p*ick.

KICK iT OUT.

F*ck off. I'll proudly be wearing a jumper with Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, both at the game and in town afterwards. I reckon I'll be a massive hit with the ladies.

I completely agree with Turkish on this one. People like me and him like to go to the game so that we can look at other men it is really shameful when you don't make an effort to look good. We aren't really into football but love the excitement of being surrounded by lots of men, all dressed smart and sexy in Stone Island, etc. It is also for this reason that you'll often see me and Turkish saying that women shouldn't be allowed to go to the football. It dilutes the view of lovely men for us.

:lol:

YOU can choose from:

Santa Stroll to the Seafront

Santa Samba before the game

Santa Zumba

Santa's Grotto Bouncy Castle

Face Painting

Fire Engines

Penalty Shoot Outs

World Record Pass The Parcel at half time

Guess The Snowman's Name

Pin The Nose on Rudolph

Decisions, decisions! Which would you choose?

Seriously they is gonna look a right bunch of f*cktards grown men dressed as santa playing Pass The Parcel

Thank god Turkish has addressed this matter. One thing our fans are in a different league of their own for is dressing up like mongs.

No doubt I will be stood in there in utter disbelief and embarrassment on Saturday as grown men trundle past in their Santa outfits and so on whilst taking as many photos as possible to post on Facebook to show how 'zany' and 'crazy' they are.

I know Christmas is a tense time and a crucial period for clubs with so many games packed so close together and Saturday is a huge game for SFC with a real relegation six pointer. However can I plead with you not to let your festive spirit overflow into the stands on Saturday and not shame the name of our great football club by Embarassing us with behaviour not befitting of being a true saints fan. This includes but is not limited to;

The wearing of Santa hats

The wearing of elf hats

The wearing of reindeer antlers

Last year our club was shamed by fans engaging in such behaviour and I hope that the 'kick fancy dress out' campaign TSW has run this year is effective in stamping out this sort of disgraceful behaviour. Remember just because you're at a football match it doesn't mean you can dress and act like a p*ick.

KICK iT OUT.

And no laughing or having fun either or cheering if we win - shame on you if you do!!!

After such a ridiculous post I feel for you - ba humbug......Wear fancy dress and be proud you have a life!

Have just had a fitting session and it looks like I can get my antlers to nicely on top of my Santa hat !

The Pom Pom rests nicely at the back and the antlers stand erect at the top !

End result - pure class !

If I come across Turkish at the match, I'm sure that he will be persuaded that this look is quality and can meet with his sartorial standards !!

Have just had a fitting session and it looks like I can get my antlers to nicely on top of my Santa hat !

The Pom Pom rests nicely at the back and the antlers stand erect at the top !

End result - pure class !

If I come across Turkish at the match, I'm sure that he will be persuaded that this look is quality and can meet with his sartorial standards !!

Can you dance gangnam style OK in it? No cramping of movement?

please please don,t do that you might make some of our poor fashion victims slit their wrists with behavior like that .;)and please think of the harm to our great city and football club ,you will be all over the media :D

It might make Turkish slit his wrists?! Now there's a thought ;)

Its at xmas time that I wish we didn't play in red because a club colour co-ordinated santa hat is the dogs. I saw a green Argyle one the other year , nice.

Anyway I'm off to bed to dream about Santa ****in Turkishes dead mum.

Vile comment, at least on a par with Hypo's earlier in the week, I'm sure the mods will take similar action.

I went to the Darts at Alexandra Palace Monday night. If you're embarrassed by a few old blokes in Santa hats' date=' you wouldn't want to be seen dead there :-) Having said that, for every stupid bloke outfit there was an equally nice woman outfit if you get my drift :-)[/quote']

Strange, we went on Saturday and the ratio was about 500:1.

Thought the atmosphere was very flat for the Reading game - even more so when considering the importance of that game.

No Santa hat nonsense on Saturday or any other 'wacky' stuff, just get in the pub for a few beers, let's get some atmosphere going.

Some people enjoy it. Personally, I wouldn't do it. But I really don't see what harm it is doing to anyone.

It's christmas, and people like to celebrate by wearing silly things like Santa Hats or Reindeer ears. Again, I wouldn't be doing it, but I can't see how it can bother you so much. If people are enjoying it, and it's not hurting anyone - then what's the problem?

Is this rooted to something deeper? Did Santa sneek into your room as a kid? Did you catch him with mummy one night?

Sorry. Despite your quite frankly repulsive suggestions that my failure to find 'comedy' hats funny is linked to pedophilia or tarnishing the name of my dead mother I'm still struggling to see the joke. Although I'm sure you're laughing at yourself for your pedophile joke or imagining Santa f*cking my mums ashes you sick, vulgar c*nt.

Troll in 'out trolled' Shocker!

Sorry. Despite your quite frankly repulsive suggestions that my failure to find 'comedy' hats funny is linked to pedophilia or tarnishing the name of my dead mother I'm still struggling to see the joke. Although I'm sure you're laughing at yourself for your pedophile joke or imagining Santa f*cking my mums ashes you sick, vulgar c*nt.

You spend most of your time on here winding people up so you better expect to take some incoming every now and again.

Hilarious how I'm being slated a being 'bah humbug' because I don't find it a lolathon to dress like a prat. What's so cool an funny about? Please explain. I must be missing the joke. I don't find micheal McIntyre funny either by the way.

I should f*cking hope not, he's a c*nt.