• Puncheon
    • Lambert
    • Rodriguez
    • Ward-Prowse
    • De Ridder

Good point

Played well through out

GULY had no chance with that and played well again

Just generally a good performance and would think we were mid table looking at us there

Boruc looked more confident after a shaker start

Defence was very good. Fonte is getting better and better

One thing though. We can't keep giving away leads

I liked Boruc today. When he gets the ball, he holds on to it and it has been a problem with Davis that he sometimes flaps at it meaning a goal from that flap.

Whole team had great performances. Perhaps Puncheon was a little bit below par today, but he still had some flashes of exciting play. But the MOTM for me is Schneiderlin, he was everywhere and his link play was key.

And we are out of the relegation zone again :)

Absolutely fantastic performance. Stopped world class players playing today standing toe to toe in each position.

Fantastic by Adkins on tactics! Against stoke, it was spot on, today it was precision engineering!!

Should've won that, the team is looking stronger and stronger.

On the basis of this performance alone, this was another 2 home points dropped. I dont see the relevance of who we were playing, the opposition were worse than us today, so we should have grasped the opportunity.

But great how the defence has improved. Worried about it being unravelled by a bid for Shaw though.

This is getting like a stuck record, would have taken a point but we should and could easily have won. Good performance, especially having played extra game, apart from the free kick Theo didn't get a sniff, we completely stifled them and outplayed for long periods. Yoshi and Fonte were great, Cork very good. Guly played really well, somehow we have to buy him a goal at the right end, you could see how much it was hurting him at the end.

Very pleased - played well and made Arse look poor - just look at Wengers face after the game to understand that Saints where the better team today. Just one question - Ramirez second was not offside - you could clearly see that on telly - was it a foul that made the ref blow his whistle ?

Good point, should have been a victory but can't complain too much. Thankfully Adkins bizarre substitutions didn't cost us.

They weren't bizarre. Lambert and Ramirez were knackered, Jay Rod looked good and got behind them when he came on and Ward Prowse showed calmness. If anything it shows that we are not a one man team.

Toss up between Cork/Morgan and Yoshida for MOTM.

We were superb, and I knew we would get something today. We have improved immensily and we will keep picking up points, against teams like Arsenal, Stoke, and Everton. We look fearless and the mentality is right.

Our attitude despite the flukey goal was excellent, we kept on plugging away. I've also noticed we have become a bit more 'hoof' but it is effective. We are winning lots of second balls from it, and from there we build our football. I think we need to be a bit less direct in how we always play the long diagnal ball, low crosses in the box could be effective if the likes of Ramirez and Morgan will run on to them.

Remember they smashed us 6-1 earlier, and dare I say it, we deserved to win that, had it not been for a couple of missed chances.

Great result and performance.

On the basis of this performance alone, this was another 2 home points dropped. I dont see the relevance of who we were playing, the opposition were worse than us today, so we should have grasped the opportunity.

But great how the defence has improved. Worried about it being unravelled by a bid for Shaw though.

You are a joke poster. Excellent point and something to build on. Three unbeaten now!

Awful subs again but a good point.

Yoshida and Morgan were very good.

Disagree - Lambert was knackered, Ward-Prowse helped with ball retention, de Ridder supplied pace (admittedly up his own derrière). I'm still not convinced by Rodriguez though. Final ball/decision making is poor.

Maybe just maybe they were poor because we didnt let them play?

I thought we played as a team with great spirit and deserved to win!

Would have snapped your arm off if I was offered 2 points from stoke and arsenal, thought we were prime for a beating in both.

The team look so much more resilient now.

Our Nige has done wonders with the defence of late.

Change the record Alpine. We played well, and that's a good point against an inform Arsenal team.

They were WORSE because we played well and closed them down all over the park. We outplay Arsenal and are unlucky not to win yet you're still moaning. It is not home points dropped, again it is another point gained against a team that were bang in form and smashed 7 past Newcastle, Reading etc.

Shaw is a good player, of course teams will want him, no need to worry though. Final say is up to Nicola, life is too short and I imagine he will stay with us for a bit longer.

Please tell us you are joking! If not, you need help to understand that there are two teams in a game ffs!

Great match.

Everyone looked good out there, Boruc started a bit shaky but played good after the shaky start.

You can see that the players have faith in Boruc and dare to pass the ball to him whenever.

He also came up in the air to pick out a few balls that i think Davis might have had problems with.

There is one BIG thing from this match that I dont think that anyone here has reflected on.

The pass home from Fonte, I think that Davis or Gazza wouldnt have came out for it and we would

probably have been scored on.

Anyone else think the same?

This is getting like a stuck record, would have taken a point but we should and could easily have won. Good performance, especially having played extra game, apart from the free kick Theo didn't get a sniff, we completely stifled them and outplayed for long periods. Yoshi and Fonte were great, Cork very good. Guly played really well, somehow we have to buy him a goal at the right end, you could see how much it was hurting him at the end.

Guly's workrate was fantastic and he used the ball well, the own goal was just bad luck but how people g]can boo him I don't know. He's been one of our better players recently.

Great point though, they had more time off so were fresher, four won in a row and we completely nulified them not a sniff. Play like this against Villa and we will thrash them.

Steve hasn't looked bad in his odd spells when he comes on. He gets in behind them and has a decent enough touch. He'll be a match winner again for us. Adkins is being wise, as in fairness Mayuka has looked a bit raw when we have played him.

Competition for places, it's healthy.

Genuinely thought we were going to get mullered today, so I sat down to watch proceedings with a due sense of dread, especially after witnessing the horrors of the reverse fixture earlier in the season. I was rewarded with an excellent performance. While it is a shame not to get all three points, this is a team that beat us 6-1 at their place and scored 7 goals in their last game.

Excellent to be out of the bottom three, but perhaps more satisfying is the development of the team over the season. It's Roy of the Rovers exciting to see Luke Shaw and Ward-Prowse making appearances in the first team. Thought Guly was excellent today, own goal and all. He put in exactly the sort of performance that people say he is incapable of. Puncheon is really starting to impress now. Looks good on the ball and seems to relish beating his man. Better than Lallana for me this season.

This will give the boys a lot of confidence. We really had to work hard for that point, but we managed to hold our own against a team that spanked us last time we played them.