Ramirez Interview on OS

Saint Charlie

Finally a decent article on the OS. Love the bit where he mentions

"I feel like it is time for me to to explode"
. Fact he's moved into a house, is married and enjoys the quite life as well as us signing a Spanish speaking technical coach (probably purely for Gaston) are real positives.

Finally a decent article on the OS. Love the bit where he mentions . Fact he's moved into a house, is married and enjoys the quite life as well as us signing a Spanish speaking technical coach (probably purely for Gaston) are real positives.

Yep, only brought in for Gastons benefit to help him understand instructions and settle.

I am totally happy clappy and proud of it......:D

Love the article and what a great player who will only get better and grow with the team..:)

Also love you luvvies:p who don't like Saints or happy clappys like moi..:rolleyes:...Why not you little WINKERS:o

COYS:):)

Like me...Gaston is world class........Punch, Lukee, Clynee and Rikeee tooooooo:D Maybe Morgan one day:rolleyes:

Edited by ottery st mary

that is why he has to play in the middle...excellent run and finish. (great ball by davis BTW)...9/10, that goal would have stood

Class player in the middle, really offers an option that not many teams have, and lots of neutral fans at work having been saying he was really good yesterday.

Hopefully the knob sat behind me in the Kingsland North corner, reads the article. He spent most of yesterday’s game slagging him off, much to the annoyance of most of us sat around him. Two minutes after he scored he was shouting that he is a lazy, useless ****. Takes allsorts I suppose, just wish he would get behind the team and not at them all the time.

COYS

Hopefully the knob sat behind me in the Kingsland North corner, reads the article. He spent most of yesterday’s game slagging him off, much to the annoyance of most of us sat around him. Two minutes after he scored he was shouting that he is a lazy, useless ****. Takes allsorts I suppose, just wish he would get behind the team and not at them all the time.

COYS

It's staggering at times. Lots of us harp on about selling out but would be a better atmosphere with 20,000 fans who know what they are talking about and are there to get behind the team rather than 32,000 with a third of them just moaning and whinging all game.

It really does do my head in.

COYS

Probably one of the ones who texts Solent asking why Sharp isn't being recalled.

COYS

Surely the knee in the balls to Wilshere must have given him some respite with your neighbour. Why many reputations as a "top player" have been built on gestures such as that, like Benali for example because at football..well not so much.

It's staggering at times. Lots of us harp on about selling out but would be a better atmosphere with 20,000 fans who know what they are talking about and are there to get behind the team rather than 32,000 with a third of them just moaning and whinging all game.

It really does do my head in.

totally agree and the Guly haters really wind me up at games.

Some seem to think it is acceptable to take their frustration of their sad and pathetic lifes out on Saints players they are supposed to be supporting.

I certainly think the atmosphere would improve if we got shot of the whingers - probably only a few hundred in total.

Fellas a couple of seats up from me were ripping into him, saying he's no more than a show pony etc.

Personally I think he's the mutts nutts.

People like that wouldn't appreciate a good player if it smacked them in the face.

Yet I'm sure they all raved about Chaplow and SDR because they run around a lot.

Fellas a couple of seats up from me were ripping into him, saying he's no more than a show pony etc.

Personally I think he's the mutts nutts.

For many of them Cliff Huxford was the last "good player" that we had. Because if you don't kick a player over the East Stand in the first 2 minutes you're rubbish.

Too may old fogies at SMS.

For many of them Cliff Huxford was the last "good player" that we had. Because if you don't kick a player over the East Stand in the first 2 minutes you're rubbish.

Too may old fogies at SMS.

Just spoken to Cliff:p

He asked if you were French:rolleyes:

I said noooo... but that you walked the French way and went to St Mays College...

He said thats all we need to know.;)

COYS:D

Just spoken to Cliff:p

He asked if you were French:rolleyes:

I said noooo... but that you walked the French way and went to St Mays College...

He said thats all we need to know.;)

COYS:D

Not St Mary's me, lived near there though, ran a mile in about 3 minutes everytime I saw one of them brothers in the Beechwood path.