Shaving foam

Valesaint

Any recommendations?

I have been using Clinique for years but it has got really expensive and doesn't seem to last as long as it did. I like a bit of luxury but appreciate one that is value for money.

I suppose I could add to this thread a supplementary question as to how long your razor lasts?

Gillette series gel for sensative skin

Make razors last longer by not shaving :lol:

It's not a shaving foam but Gilette do this thing called Thermal Scrub or something, and what happens is when you squirt it out into your hands and lather it up it goes boiling hot! It's 'mazing! Like Magic!

I recommend you all got to Asda or whatever and buy some immediately! I use it v.regularly and my skin is super fly!

It's not a shaving foam but Gilette do this thing called Thermal Scrub or something, and what happens is when you squirt it out into your hands and lather it up it goes boiling hot! It's 'mazing! Like Magic!

I recommend you all got to Asda or whatever and buy some immediately! I use it v.regularly and my skin is super fly!

Bet this is good for shaving your ballsack :)

Don't try Shaving Oil unless your razor has 2 blades or less, anything more and they clog up. I personally don't like the soap and brush technique as it dries my skin out.

For those with dry/sensitive skin i've found the King of Shaves sensitive skin range of shaving Gel is pretty good as is The Source Aloe Vera shaving gel. On the subject of Razors i've gone back to using a 3 blade head as anymore just seems to clog up regardless of shaving gel/foam or oil.

Used Gillette sensitive for years - Gels only, the foams are rubbish. Then discovered Elemis. Expensive, but use very little so it lasts a long time, and really good. Get it at John Lewis in the women's section.

Nice after-shave as well.

I don't often wet shave but I always buy new razor when they add another blade. Gillette and Wilkinson Sword is having a right battle! I wonder where it will end? My current razor has 5 blades but I'm thinking they can get a few more in there at least. I also like the ones with the battery in that vibrate I thought it was stupid gimmic but it does totally eliminate razor burn!

I don't often wet shave but I always buy new razor when they add another blade. Gillette and Wilkinson Sword is having a right battle! I wonder where it will end? My current razor has 5 blades but I'm thinking they can get a few more in there at least. I also like the ones with the battery in that vibrate I thought it was stupid gimmic but it does totally eliminate razor burn!

I bet we can all guess where else on your body you use that one. :lol:

Any recommendations?

I have been using Clinique for years but it has got really expensive and doesn't seem to last as long as it did. I like a bit of luxury but appreciate one that is value for money.

I suppose I could add to this thread a supplementary question as to how long your razor lasts?

Mercadona Gel de afeitar, bargain at 0.89€ ;-)

I guess the point is that if you have weedy stubble, then any old crap will do the job. If you have an iron brusque that cuts the back of your own hand when you scratch the underside of your chin, something very proper is required... both in terms of the soap and the blade. #clint

Edited by TopGun