Philipe Coutinho - Medical at Liverpool

itchen_dan

Philippe Coutinho - Attacking Midfielder - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Coutinho

http://m.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=102626

CdS - 12 milioni per Cou: il Southampton ci prova

06.01.2013 10:51 di Mario Garau

Fonte: Corriere dello Sport

articolo letto 3259 volte

Il Southampton si fa avanti per Philippe Coutinho. Secondo il Corriere dello Sport, il club inglese avrebbe avanzato un'offerta di 12 milioni all'Inter per assicurarsi il giovane fantasista brasiliano. Il club di Gaston Ramirez si affianca all'interesse mostrato dall'Aston Villa. Tuttavia, l'Inter su Coutinho ci punta davvero tanto, anche se dinanzi a un'offerta davvero importante difficilmente chiuderebbe le porte.

CdS - 12 million for Cou: Southampton tries

01/06/2013 10:51 Mario Garau

Source: Corriere dello Sport

article read 3259 times

Southampton comes forward to Philippe Coutinho. According to the Corriere dello Sport, the English club would have advanced an offer of 12 million Inter to make sure the young Brazilian playmaker. The club Gaston Ramirez joins the interest shown dall'Aston Villa. However, Coutinho of Inter tip us so much, even if faced with a genuinely important hardly shut up the doors.

http://www.football-italia.net/29122/premier-league-clubs-court-coutinho

Premier League clubs court Coutinho

By Football Italia staff

Inter talent Philippe Coutinho is said to be attracting several January offers from the Premier League, including Aston Villa and Southampton.

The 20-year-old Brazilian spent some of last season on loan in Spain with Espanyol, but has again failed to break into the Nerazzurri first XI.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, Coutinho could be off on his travels again and this time towards England.

Aston Villa are in dire straits at the moment and need a creative figure to reinforce the ranks.

Southampton are also said to be showing an interest in Coutinho after their negotiations for Cagliari defender Davide Astori.

Edited by itchen_dan

are you joking?

Personally i think we have no chance. He's one of the best players out there.

because we have spent £20m on attackers already...half of that sit on the bench most weeks

what we need is top quality defenders....

where would this lad play..? who would he replace..?

because we have spent £20m on attackers already...half of that sit on the bench most weeks

Yep, we have De Ridder and Tadanari Lee why would we want this guy...

Defenders are priority, absolutely. But we also need more creative flair in the final third and on the flanks. The fact that SDR is getting game time says it all, he should be nowhere near a PL squad.

On a 6 month loan, this guy could and would be the dogs ********.

As of Saturday we didn't even have £2.5M worth of defenders on the bench.

indeed...that was with a mixy-match team....I wonder if that will be the case this sat

I will be staggered if we sign another player in the ramirez ilk...

may as well give up....we are pretty open with lallana and ramirez in the team..let alone this guy..

anyway..wont happen I dont think

We same the same about Ramirez if I remember correctly...

This guy is even better than Gaston. I saw him on TV last year taking hte **** @ Real Madrid, and Barceolna.

I can see a loan being possible, but I can't in anyway see how we could at this moment in time - A) afford a permanent deal for this guy, and B)...attract a world star, which is what he will be, to a relegation threatened club on a permanent basis.

Maybe it'll be a negotiated 6 month loan with a view to a contract if we stay up..

This guy is even better than Gaston. I saw him on TV last year taking hte **** @ Real Madrid, and Barceolna.

I can see a loan being possible, but I can't in anyway see how we could at this moment in time - A) afford a permanent deal for this guy, and B)...attract a world star, which is what he will be, to a relegation threatened club on a permanent basis.

Maybe it'll be a negotiated 6 month loan with a view to a contract if we stay up..

Where does he play?

Or, more to the point, where would he play for us?

Where does he play?

Or, more to the point, where would he play for us?

Espanyol played him on the wings most of the time, he can play either side or in the number 10 role which he's also pretty good at - but seems to be adapting to become a winger more than anything else.

He would be a massive upgrade on anything else we have in the attack at the moment. As good as Jason has been this year, this guy would replace him.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/coutinho/profil/spieler_80444.html

Injury history

Season from to Injury

12/13 18.12.2013 09.01.2013 Unknown Injury

12/13 26.10.2012 18.11.2012 tibia fracture

11/12 18.01.2012 28.01.2012 Lumbago

11/12 13.10.2011 11.11.2011 Unknown Injury

10/11 19.11.2010 23.01.2011 Knee Problems

Had a fair few injuries for a 20 year old.

This. Astori, another CB and this guy would be one hell of a window!!

I would like another DM too, Cork/Morgan in there together is good but if one can't play or is moved to a different position to cover an injury we will struggle to control the middle of the park against most sides.

Edited by MOSaint

Espanyol played him on the wings most of the time, he can play either side or in the number 10 role which he's also pretty good at - but seems to be adapting to become a winger more than anything else.

just think after the time he takes to settle...we will lose the defensiveness we have buit wide (after getting mullered at the start of the season)...his flashes of brilliance whilst he adapts would be a huge negative on the team

you do realise that is not his position....he is a flair play that plays off a front man.....bit like gaston and offers little in the defensive department

he is class though

Espanyol played him on the wing. Didn't your Espanyol supporting mate tell you that?

just think after the time he takes to settle...we will lose the defensiveness we have buit wide (after getting mullered at the start of the season)...his flashes of brilliance whilst he adapts would be a huge negative on the team

Welcome back to 6-5 score lines.

Espanyol played him on the wing. Didn't your Espanyol supporting mate tell you that?

he played over half a dozen times for espanyol..not all were wide......

his favoured position is in the hole.....

if we stuck ramirez out on the wing every game that side of the pitch would get destroyed in the premier league....hence why we dont

He would be a massive upgrade on anything else we have in the attack at the moment. As good as Jason has been this year, this guy would replace him.

Cheers, so a Puncheon replacement (something it's looking likely we'll need by the end of the season at best as there's no new deal for Punch yet). We went in for Matt Phillips in summer so perhaps not a surprise we're still in the market for that type of position.

Can't fault the quality of the player, of course. Other areas of the pitch are a priority, I'd say, but if we can do them all then great.

that I would agree with...a loan

Why? I thought you said earlier he'd take too long to settle in, making us far too open, leading to relegation, plague, death and the end of the world. Surely loaning a player we don't have time to bed in would be almost as much of a waste of time as 99% of your posts?

Why? I thought you said earlier he'd take too long to settle in, making us far too open, leading to relegation, plague, death and the end of the world. Surely loaning a player we don't have time to bed in would be almost as much of a waste of time as 99% of your posts?

because it would involve little money spent....compared to gambling £12m on him

But this is what you actually wrote, before deciding you wanted to loan him. Why do you want to loan a huge negative on the team?