Stream for Villa

There when Franny scored

If you have got a Raspberry Pi (or any PC with XBMC installed), download the SportsDevil AddOn, it contains several of the usual suspects, First Row etc. I set it up in the week and it worked fine with most major events inc UK footy. Have mine linked to main TVs, so hoping to see some Saints action!

Cheers

COYR

Do you have to download a load of carp with this?

No don't download anything. All the ads that pop up in front of the video (including the ones that tell you you're missing some random plug in so can't play the video) are on a 30 second timer or so before you can close them.. just wait for a bit then click all the little X's.

No don't download anything. All the ads that pop up in front of the video (including the ones that tell you you're missing some random plug in so can't play the video) are on a 30 second timer or so before you can close them.. just wait for a bit then click all the little X's.

Thanks for that. Last time I planned to use it I was put off by the download stuff. Do the feeds lag much?