Chelsea away build up

Thedelldays

Going to be bloody freezing tonight so plenty of layers needed and some alcohol beforehand as well for me.

You never know? Johnny Foreigner won't like this weather (yea I know we've got a few but not as many as them). Bet365 14/1 on a Saints win might be worth a small flutter?

Anyway Saturday's result takes the pressure off a bit and expectations not high ... so go on Saints you can turn these overpaid prima donnas over.

They aren't taking any up to Stanford Bridge, just double checked with the ticket office. They couldn't give me a reason for it which seems strange.

I can book the tickets and someone else can pick them up, so if anyone is heading to St Marys and wouldn't mind picking them up, let me know and I will be forever grateful!

Outrageous £50 ticket, going alone too as none of my mates want to fork out the money. Got the SMS office to send my ticket up to Stamford Bridge for collection, it better have bloody happened. no way i can get to St Mary's before the game and I've been told my ticket will be waiting for me...

Don't blame you or mates re the cost.

Just a general question, how often do people go to away matches "solo"? I have done so a few times over the past couple of season, but typically fail to meet people I know on those occasions

They aren't taking any up to Stanford Bridge, just double checked with the ticket office. They couldn't give me a reason for it which seems strange.

I can book the tickets and someone else can pick them up, so if anyone is heading to St Marys and wouldn't mind picking them up, let me know and I will be forever grateful!

I'm in the same boat, moved a few things around and can make it now. If anyone can assist me or has a spare, please drop me a line on 07954782056.

Anyone know if touts operate outside for the home end?

Will be leaving for the game in an hour or so to get the Train to London and then on to a Pub

to have something to eat/a few drinks maybe in Earl's Court or around that way or something

before makig my way to the Ground and am looking forward to it as Yes it is a lot of Money for

the ticket as I payed £47 for the Match Ticket alone as I've never been to Stamford Bridge before

so will be one to tick off my list of Grounds that Ihave done!!!

I would stick with the Same Team that Beat Villa on Saturday as I'd bring Fox in at LB to replace Shaw

if he can't play too!!!

As much as I want Saints to Win I can see it be 3-1 Chelsea tbh with goals from Lambert/Ramirez/Puncheon

for Saints and Lampard, Mata and Terry-(?!)/Ba for Chelsea But We'l See!!!

Also I am tempted to put some money on 1-0 or 2-1 Saints tbh But We'l See!!!

Thanks!

COYR!!! :D

Will be leaving for the game in an hour or so to get the Train to London and then on to a Pub

to have something to eat/a few drinks maybe in Earl's Court or around that way or something

before makig my way to the Ground and am looking forward to it as Yes it is a lot of Money for

the ticket as I payed £47 for the Match Ticket alone as I've never been to Stamford Bridge before

I would stick with the Same Team that Beat Villa on Saturday as I'd bring Fox in at LB to replace Shaw

if he can't play too!!!

As much as I want Saints to Win I can see it be 3-1 Chelsea tbh with goals from Lambert/Ramirez/Puncheon

Thanks!

I like your goalscorers predictions Ben.

I'm in the same boat, moved a few things around and can make it now. If anyone can assist me or has a spare, please drop me a line on 07954782056.

Anyone know if touts operate outside for the home end?

Quite a few of us in this boat then...

I called the Saints ticket office earlier and they said that Chelsea have told Saints they can't use the Stamford Bridge box office for sales/collections. I said that was strange and they said that's all they knew.

Incidentally I also called the coach company to ask if they could collect tickets from St Mary's and bring them on the coach but they said they have never done that before.

Why is it so difficult, just take my money!!!

Is anyone else going to try to (stupidly!) battle the traffic to within a few miles of the ground tonight? If so any suggestions for car parks/unrestricted street parking?

Getting too close will be dificult and most likely mean that you spend hours in traffic both before and after the game.

Depending on where you're coming from I'd park further out near a tube or overland station and then go in from there.

If you're coming up the M3 you could carry on up the A316, park in Richmond (Old Deer Park Car Park) and then get the tube in (would need to change at Earls Court).

Pep to Bayern then - looks like Nigel's job is safe for now and Rafa can drop the 'Interim' bit from his title - unless of course we give them a good spanking tonight in which case after 3 straight home defeats he'll probably be down the dole tomorrow morning!!

COYR

as long as they win 3 cups and finish at least 4th in the League I don't think it matters what he does. He won't get the job

permanently anyway and Roman's probably paid him for his 6 months in advance.

if he can't play too!!!

Thanks!

WTF???

My head hurts.................

Hope the team are primed for some cheating and diving tonight, can't wait for Jay to go over in the box under Terry's outstretched boot tonight but think its Rickies turn this time, also hope when he bangs in the resultant penalty he puts his finger to his lips in front of the home fans just like he did last weekend in front of the Holt end at Villa :D