Chelsea away build up

Thedelldays

For deffo they will send out a very strong team. They will not wat another QPR rest at the bridge.

The one thing in our favour...well two actually....we are not expected to get anything and they are b all accounts not grea at home. Got there wit confidence and let's just see what happens.

Damaged limitation indeed. No more injuries as well after gaston and luke going off today injured.

Maybe a result but jut keep It right. Would be tempted to play 3 CM's in Morgan cork and Davis.

Well, I'd play 5 across the back and 5 across the middle whilst Boruc tries to aim long kicks into their net. Anybody got a better idea.

Benitez might rest a few. He's the sort of bull headed clueless numpty that won't learn from what happened against QPR and they have a big London derby against Arsenal at the weekend. If they start without a few of their key players and we play without fear (we have nothing to lose) there is no reason why we can't take advantage of their massive arrogance and win the game, like QPR.

I can see us beating Chelsea. Dafter things have happened, haven't they?

:) The girls copied this from the Away Ground Guide :

The pubs near the ground can be quite partisan, so I would recommend getting a drink somewhere on the journey there. A number of away fans drink in the pubs around the Earl's Court area, which is only a couple of tube stops away from Fulham Broadway station. The Courtfield Tavern, which is almost opposite the main entrance to Earl's Court Tube Station, is a particular favourite with away supporters. This pubs serves real ale, offers hot food, but both at what can be described as 'London prices'. Gordon a visiting Newcastle fan adds 'there are quite a few pubs on the Kings Road that are okay as long as you don't break into a chorus about your team!'. Alcohol is available inside the stadium, however for certain fixtures the Club opt not to sell any to away supporters, so don't bank on it!

I think Chelsea will rest a few of their squad. Yesterday's game against Stoke was the first of 7 games in 3.5 weeks for them. With Arsenal on Sunday and the league cup game away against Swansea mid week, they'll view the game against us as the easiest. Fortunately, our game against Everton being on Monday means our players should get an adequate rest.

Let's hope Chelsea are over-confident following the 1-5 drubbing last weekend!

Ramirez on his own up front in a false 9 position, men behind the ball, chelsea fans get on the teams back then we score a goal on the break. This is what QPR and Swansea done!

People on here would **** all over Adkins if he did that.

Not the worst idea in the world though.