Thanks and good luck Nigel

Chewy

That is top drawer, Chris! (as Nigel would say)

Here's my version: http://portsmouthpoint.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/theres-only-one-nigel-adkins.html

"Unfortunately, the bus journey is now over.

Thank you, Nigel, for the most amazing ride. It is going to be particularly hard to “draw a blue line under it and learn the lessons from it”, because we wanted it to continue for many, many years to come. Thank you for your class, dignity and infectious enthusiasm and for being a gentleman from the very beginning to the very end of your tenure and we all genuinely wish you the very best for your undoubtedly bright future. You will always be welcome at St. Mary’s and hopefully one day, you will return to the home dugout. Keep “working hard to be the best that you can be” and “keep smiling”.

There is only one Nigel Adkins! "

Great job Mr Adkins.

The team were progressing under your guidance,as a fan that is all i could have asked for.

Cant really see how we are to progress to the next level without massive investment in the team.

Wherever you end up you will bring positivity and wisdom in abundance.Good luck.

Don't know if anyone has come up with some sort of tribute for NA

My thought "one Nigel Adkins" say 5 times or a full minute, followed by a long applause ?? At say the 5th minute

Then for the rest of the match full support for The manager

Why the 5th minute?