Swansea v Chelsea

Saint Scott

Watching the last 15 minutes . Hazard sent off trying to get the ball off a ball boy well ball teenager . Tried to kick the ball away from the lad as he wouldnt release it I think the lad has over egged his injury . Did the customary footballers roll. . I'm not sure what the rules are in giving a red card in such bizarre circumstances . The lad should have released the ball . Looks like chelski are about to be knocked out

You know football is turning into a joke when a ball boy starts diving and faking an injury.
Exactly. What a c.o.cky little t**t. Terrible decision from ref. He should have been doing something about the actual, organised time wasting. Edited by Sour Mash

Watching it again, seemed to me that the ballboy ended up laying on the ball in the first place because Hazard shoved him over first?

Then he kicked the ball out from under him while he was still trying to get his balance again.

The kid might have over reacted but there really is no defence for what Hazard did.

Watching it again, seemed to me that the ballboy ended up laying on the ball in the first place because Hazard shoved him over first?

Then he kicked the ball out from under him while he was still trying to get his balance again.

The kid might have over reacted but there really is no defence for what Hazard did.

Agree hope the fa give him along ban..kicking a kid how low can a grown man go.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Deserved red. You can't kick anyone on a football pitch - annoying ballboy or not.

Hazard had no business approaching the ballboy in the first place, and it was clear that he got stubborn when approached. From then on he clearly overreacted from the kick, but that was irrelevant; Hazard had kicked him and had to go off...

John Salaako is having a meltdown over this!

I do agree with what he is saying though. Hazard probably should not of kicked the ball out but what on earth is the ball boy doing? Was he gonna lay on it for the next 30 seconds. Then through shear embarrassment pretends to be hurt and walks away from the pitch.

Hazard shouldn't have done what he did. But the ref should have done something about the ballboy wasting time in the first place. And the shove wasn't that hard, he deliberately laid on top of the ball. Ref should not have sent him off. If it was later proved that Hazard had booted the lad, the FA could have taken action then.

I do agree with what he is saying though. Hazard probably should not of kicked the ball out but what on earth is the ball boy doing? Was he gonna lay on it for the next 30 seconds. Then through shear embarrassment pretends to be hurt and walks away from the pitch.
The faked injury was the bit that did it for me.

My interpretation too.