Nile Ranger -again

eelpie

They should count themselves fortunate and not even look for him. Turd.

He's clearly a damaged young man, or else who wouldn't be self-destructing all the time. Calling him a turd isn't very nice. I wouldn't call you a turd, despite you actually being a turd for being so aggressively nasty about someone you don't even know. Actually, I would. Turd.

• 2 months later...
He's clearly a damaged young man, or else who wouldn't be self-destructing all the time. Calling him a turd isn't very nice. I wouldn't call you a turd, despite you actually being a turd for being so aggressively nasty about someone you don't even know. Actually, I would. Turd.

TBF I think he has turd tattooed on his forehead. At least I think that's what it says, it's hard to read.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Police seek footballer Nile Ranger

04/27/2014

11:03 am

BBC News - Home

Web site view

Police say they are looking for Swindon Town footballer Nile Ranger in connection with an assault on a woman and criminal damage to flats.

• 1 year later...

I don't why a thread is given to him. He was here for but one year in the U18 before being released. Well actually it was less than a year because of the 11 weeks he spent in young offenders. I hardly think he was part of the club, but if he is, then a certain amount of revisionism is needed. His thanking of us (amongst others) is risible. We got rid of him because he was seen as a trouble maker.

Player who is getting frozen out due to his own stupidity in half-arsed apology shocker.

Doesn't sound like he's changed too much:

RANGER NOT WELCOME

Blackpool manager Neil McDonald has questioned Nile Ranger’s recent posts on social media suggesting the striker is now a reformed character.

The manager does not believe Ranger’s words and still insists he will not play for the club again.

He told the Lancashire Telegraph: "He's come back to cause a bit of havoc and some headlines. He didn't even turn up on Friday, so that's what we are having to deal with.

"The player has no future at this club. You'll have to ask the hierarchy why he is still here."

looking at Blackpool's results in the last season or two, I'd say they were glad to sign anyone who could lace up his boots on the correct foot......:mcinnes:

He is also not a bad player when he turns up, he was quite decent for Swindon before getting into trouble and remember he has played in the PL. He may be a tool, but he is still a decent player, much like our beloved Osvaldo.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Of all the football players that have ever been associated with Saints, and without wanting to appear to be being rude, I have absolutely zero interest in Ranger and what he does and who he does it for.

Given that you voluntarily choose to open a thread entitled Nile Ranger, I wouldn't say that statement is entirely accurate.

• 2 weeks later...
That's not a **** up though, is it? It's a nasty, vindictive, mean, selfish act of deliberate criminality.

I should note he has only been charged though, not convicted, so he may not have done it

Or, may not be found guilty of doing it.

Another example of poor journalism in citing SAINTS name to get a headline...about someone who was never even a first team prospect.

NR was barely one season at the club, only ever played at junior level and certainly never came anywhere near playing senior football with SFC.

He left the club in 2008 (as being branded a trouble-maker) and went to Newcastle via Swindon.

Has already got his own page on Wikipedia and it makes very sad reading.

Couldn't agree more- they didn't even use a capital letter for his surname in the headline!