Nile Ranger -again

eelpie

He's clearly an incredibly vile human being, you only have to look at some of the stupid videos with him and his expensive cars and his 'homies' to work that out.

Should be banned from football and have all his money taken from him. People like that should not be trusted with money, or life, really.

I'd like to see someone put together a crack team of those two, Barton, Keane, Pepe, Diouff and Bowyer. I'd pay to watch.

Don't forget to add in that other winkle, who played at Man Utd Ravell Morrison, gifted beyond belief the ability to have played at the highest level and be paid a kings ransom, SAF tolerated him because of his ability. Allegedly when he had finished his training he was out with his mates mugging, thieving, and generally being a little scrote.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Such a sad waste of talent, I wish I was half as good as this lad a little application andhe could have been setup for life from a few years kicking a ball. Feel sorry for him to be honest as there must be something seriously wrong in his life if he keeps landing up in this carp.

• 9 months later...
The True Geordie goes full circle. It's 2 hours and I've only listened to the first half hour, but very interesting all the same.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

He’s still rolling out the excuses and the “yeah but” rather than owning his mistakes and getting on with trying to be better.

I wonder how much help he’s had from clubs or if clubs have left him to resolves his obvious mental issues.

He came across as incredibly thick, like he would do it again if he could get the chance and the remorse seemed very fake. It was hard to feel sorry for him about sexual assault charges against him possibly being false, when he was so dismissive when it was pointed out to him that the women he had attacked on the street were probably still dealing with the psychological effects of what he did to them.

I also hate hearing "I grew up on a council estate" as some kind of valid reason for a life of stealing and assault. Be a ****ing man and not an entitled little cry baby.