Two BIG exclusive interviews tomorrow

Saint-Armstrong

The spokesperson for the Cult of Cortese is probably busy preparing the interview as we sit here reading nonsense. It will have taken him a long time to discuss with all his imaginary fellow cultists.

Why would the CoC spokeperson be giving interviews on the OS you plum?

Why would the CoC spokeperson be giving interviews on the OS you plum?

What kind of cult are wee talking about here Turks, you reckon its like Waco, where NC is the only one who gets to **** the ladies? Or some sort of sacrificial thing? Maybe, the original Ted bates stature has really been preserved and is now used behind the alter in what was formally the board room - the nice picture of a train having been discarded in favour of one showing NC in Nepoleon garb, with his feet up on peasent like fans? I think we need to be told - bets get your contacts on this right away and see if they can smuggle out some images.

Oh Lord, I hope NC doesn't shower praise on NA in the interview and then explain himself fully. That would be a forum disaster of monumental proportions.

Then you just know he's going to reveal the whole Stadium Expansion Thread again.

Sod that think I'll go play golf tomorrow, can't bear to see grown-ups cry while they troll

Puncheon new contract signed? New sponsorship/shirt deal? Two possibilities or a new signing

would love anyone of those 3 things. Although surely they'd be 'announcements' rather than interviews. Maybe I'm just being pedantic but to me interviews would be the wrong way to describe any of those things. Anyway Cortese on SSN has already been confirmed so thats one.. dunno about the 2nd

would love anyone of those 3 things. Although surely they'd be 'announcements' rather than interviews. Maybe I'm just being pedantic but to me interviews would be the wrong way to describe any of those things. Anyway Cortese on SSN has already been confirmed so thats one.. dunno about the 2nd

That will be our new RM signing explaining why he sent his son to a different club.

What kind of cult are wee talking about here Turks' date=' you reckon its like Waco, where NC is the only one who gets to **** the ladies? Or some sort of sacrificial thing? Maybe, the original Ted bates stature has really been preserved and is now used behind the alter in what was formally the board room - the nice picture of a train having been discarded in favour of one showing NC in Nepoleon garb, with his feet up on peasent like fans? I think we need to be told - bets get your contacts on this right away and see if they can smuggle out some images.[/quote']

The CoC have faith and devotion to the one almighty and true chairman, Nicola Cortese. The CoC believe they are the chosen fan base, that they are anointed by Cortese Spirit and the twitter prophecies of Jordan Sibley are gospel truth and form the basis for their devotion.They only believe in the testiment of the "offical site" and they follow it's teaching literally due to their almighty chairman warnings that there would be dark forces looking to test their faith. As as a result they refuse to believe publications which speak ill of their almighty chairman believing that these people peddle lies and are deliberately persecuting the CoC in an attempt to divert their faith and prevent them from achieveing what they believe is their Chairman give place in the promised land of the champions league.

Edited by Turkish

The CoC have faith and devotion to the one almighty and true chairman, Nicola Cortese. The CoC believe they are the chosen fan base, that they are anointed by Cortese Spirit and the twitter prophecies of Jordan Sibley are gospel truth and form the basis for their devotion.They only believe in the testiment of the "offical site" and they follow it's teaching literally due to their almighty chairman warnings that there would be dark forces looking to test their faith and as a result they refuse to believe publications which speak ill of their almighty chairman and believe that these people are deliberately persecuting the CoC in an attempt to divert their faith and prevent them from achieveing what they believe is their Chairman give place in the promised land of the champions league.

:toppa:

1st interview is with Ant & Dec, they are the new entertainment team for half time. Kids have to run around the pitch whilst eating bugs.

2nd interview is with the Health & Safety exc' to explain of the dangers of carring an SLR Camera on the clubs land.

2nd interview is with the Health & Safety exc' to explain of the dangers of carring an SLR Camera on the clubs land.

You should be so lucky to get the health and safety exect, it'll be the other communications guy in a hard hat and high vis jacket.

According to an ex colleague on the Sun Sports desk they've had a reporter (some new guy called Justin something) out with Saints throughout the Barca trip. My mate isnt working tonight so doesn't know exact content/ narrative but knows its planned as a DPS so pretty big piece.

Looking forward to seeing it actually, Cortese eating humble pie with his visit to Mike Dunn seems to have paid off.

According to an ex colleague on the Sun Sports desk they've had a reporter (some new guy called Justin something) out with Saints throughout the Barca trip. My mate isnt working tonight so doesn't know exact content/ narrative but knows its planned as a DPS so pretty big piece.

Looking forward to seeing it actually, Cortese eating humble pie with his visit to Mike Dunn seems to have paid off.

Cheers (DPS? Mike Dunn?)

Interesting, cheers. Perhaps there will be an update on Cortese's litter picking efforts...

The CoC have faith and devotion to the one almighty and true chairman, Nicola Cortese. The CoC believe they are the chosen fan base, that they are anointed by Cortese Spirit and the twitter prophecies of Jordan Sibley are gospel truth and form the basis for their devotion.They only believe in the testiment of the "offical site" and they follow it's teaching literally due to their almighty chairman warnings that there would be dark forces looking to test their faith. As as a result they refuse to believe publications which speak ill of their almighty chairman believing that these people peddle lies and are deliberately persecuting the CoC in an attempt to divert their faith and prevent them from achieveing what they believe is their Chairman give place in the promised land of the champions league.

yeah yeah, but does he get to **** all the chicks? Answer the fricken question!!

Oh you *****!

Turkish talking CoC as usual ;)

yeah yeah' date=' but does he get to **** all the chicks? Answer the fricken question!![/quote']

That is left to the CoC. It isn't a condition of worship, however if they choose to offer thier wives or girlfriends for sexual gratifcation of the one true almighty chairman then they would be blessed. Possibly by being invited to a cosy dinner with their master.

@SimonPeach: Seems Sky Sports News & The Sun have interviews with Cortese. Funny how he is talking with people without a proper knowledge of #SaintsFC

With respect to Simon, maybe it's better he talk to people without a certain preconception.

He will be damned if he does, damned if he doesn't right now. Any public interview will be a reaction to recent events, no wonder he will be picky in terms of the outlet.

@SimonPeach: It seems The Sun have not spoken to Cortese. Sky Sports News at #SaintsFC every presser so can't complain about their access.

So is the interview in The Sun a different one then?

I've seen Sky advertise their interview with Cortese, but where has it been mentioned the sun story is anything to do with Cortese? As I mentioned earlier, if they are both interviews with the same person, then they aren't really exclusives are they? I'd assume the Sun thing is something different.

@SimonPeach: Seems Sky Sports News & The Sun have interviews with Cortese. Funny how he is talking with people without a proper knowledge of #SaintsFC

It's only to tell the nationals what the local rags already know, that we're signing Firmino FFS

Tomorrow I believe will Cortese's 3rd broadcast interview.

Here are his 2 previous ones with the BBC...

March 2010 - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/southampton/8565914.stm

December 2010 - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/southampton/9269293.stm

Wow, he thinks a helluva lot of Adkins' in the second full interview, absolutely glowing about him. Even cites a "long-term working relationship" with him.

Wow, he thinks a helluva lot of Adkins' in those interviews, absolutely glowing about him. Even cites a "long-term working relationship" with him.

Well it lasted for over 2 years after the date of that interview. Depends on your definition of "long term".

I think Adkins was always viewed as the man to get us out of the Football League, had we finished 8th last year in the Championship he'd probably still be here. He achieved too quickly for his own good, and now the club rightly or wrongly wants a new manger to take the club to the "next level".