Two BIG exclusive interviews tomorrow

Saint-Armstrong

Anyone remember the ''big announcement'' after we got promoted from league 1? It turned out to be a celebrity match! This will be poor and underwhelming. Personally I would love a Tiss v Cortese debate like the one on live TV with Clough and the Leeds manager years ago.

I think the main thing we need to remember is that what many on here consider 'BIG' news and what Jordan Sibley considers 'BIG' news are two very different things.

ie We think massive signing coming in, when Sibley is referring to the expansion of ticket office services through the employment of additional outsourced staff in Mumbai as we increase our global footprint

Undoubtedly this will be propoganda from the club. I expect one will be the manager talking about how great the club is and praising the chairman and another one from a player saying how great the manager is.

The spokesperson for the Cult of Cortese is probably busy preparing the interview as we sit here reading nonsense. It will have taken him a long time to discuss with all his imaginary fellow cultists.