The Royal Albert Hall Cirque Du Soleil

team-saint

So I am planning on taking the woman to see this but I have never been to The RAH or to see this production.

I'm hoping some of you have done one or the other or ideally both and could advise me on where to sit for the best view.

Any help is much appreciated.

TS.

Saw C du S there a few years ago - was absolutely brilliant and even Mr TF who is not generally into 'dance type stuff' was blown away.

We were lucky in that we got seats facing forwards. You'll know, I'm sure, that RAH is sem-circular so best to avoid the 'sides' if possible I would think. And probably first tier at least.

I hope you enjoy it - sure you will. I'm very jealous :)

Mrs CS is an acrobatic gymnastics coach and so we have been a few times. Every show has been exceptional and we have always gone for a box.

If you are choosing between the stalls or the cirlce I would go for the circle. The stalls are closer to the action but for a show like circ you are better off being higher up and able to see all of the action.

Seen Alegria, Varekai and Quidam there in recent years - absolutely brilliant.

Personally, I would get Circle seats as close to the middle as possible so you're facing head on to the stage. I would also go for handrail view tickets which are cheaper than normal circle tickets and the view is just as good!

I don't know if it's changed now but you used to be able to book tickets direct from the RAH website which would save you all the booking fees etc. than if you go to Ticketmaster or the like.

One last word, if it's your first time at RAH be warned - it's a bit vertigo inducing at first!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2