Saints vs Manure Match Thread

JackFrost

McManaman is my commentator. He's pretty good. Said Nige was hard done by, and has been reasonably accurate. Reckons we're lacking a bit of quality in the final third. Think that's fair enough, relative to the riches of the big boys, at least.

We look a good team. Players playing for each other, fighting for possession and doing the basics right. I never knew I could derive so much joy from watching a defender play a short pass to a goalie, who then just lumps it into the middle of the pitch.

Yes! Let them fight for possession there, and not around our f**king goalmouth :)

Just shows what a clueless **** Cortese is when it comes to football matters should have stayed with what we had.

You say clueless. What about yourself there is no way Adkins would be doing any better. We are playing Manchester U****inited forchrissakes !

However little Ramirez and Puncheon have done in this game I can't understand those substitutions. They are the players with the flair to unlock United's defence - all they need is that one opportunity to do something and we get a goal. Davis can certainly link up play and Lallana also has the ability to do the unexpected, but would have preferred us to push Ramirez forwards and bring off Rodriguez for Lallana to come on.

However little Ramirez and Puncheon have done in this game I can't understand those substitutions. They are the players with the flair to unlock United's defence - all they need is that one opportunity to do something and we get a goal. Davis can certainly link up play and Lallana also has the ability to do the unexpected, but would have preferred us to push Ramirez forwards and bring off Rodriguez for Lallana to come on.

They can have all the flair in the world but if they're not using it there is little point!

It wasn't going to happen for Gaston today, a fair sub. Not a fan of keeping players on the pitch just incase they do something.

Not looking like an away player thus far.

I have had a bit of a bad run prediction wise, I'll admit, but I am afraid to say that my sentiments have been correct even if the detail has not ....wibble, wibble, wibble....

Please tell me you don't have your underpants on your head, with two pencils up your nostrils.