• Ramirez (Sub 46')
    • Cork
    • Puncheon (Sub 46')
    • Lambert
    • Rodriguez
    • Lallana (On 46')
    • Davis, S (On 46')
    • Shaw (On 78')

Again Hooiveld stressed the need for Fonte to return quickly or for Forren to get his fitness sorted ASAP. Lost track of Rooney for both goals (arguable for the 1st one but 2nd goal he had no clue of Rooney's position once the ball was in the air). I think we should've considered a loan this winter at least to cover for Jose's injury and get Jos out of the team squad.

Seems a nice guy Jos, but clearly too fvvcking slow for Premier League.

Davis made a difference when he came on - our 3 CMs really got in their faces and snuffed out Carrick's supply.

Would have liked us to go a bit more direct at times (when done well, they were rocking), though we did get in some good positions down the flanks playing patient football.

Good to AL back- got closer to Lambert than Jrod.

Still think we need another creative player. Gaston was poor but the system didn't suit him either. He would have been much better if he had started in front of 3 CMs who were winning the ball very high up the pitch and feeding our attackers in the final third.

First time for ages I wanted the extra time second half to extend. Second half great to watch - Yoshida good again; Cork a dynamo and best effort from Davis for quite a while. The table looks precarious but reproducing that last 45 minutes should see us safe.

With Fox and Hooiveld in defence we are always glint to conceded goals at this level - they are a mistake waiting to happen. I've never seen a full back leave so much space as Fox - it makes it easy for the opposition to get in behind us and puts so much pressure intone centre backs Hooiveld will crack every time.

I'm also still to be convinced that Gaston wasn't anything more than a vanity signing at £12 million. Think how much better we'd be with Michu who cost £2 million and two £5 million defenders in the team.

Davis made a difference when he came on - our 3 CMs really got in their faces and snuffed out Carrick's supply.

Would have liked us to go a bit more direct at times, though we did get in some good positions down the flanks playing patient football.

Good to AL back- got closer to Lambert than Jrod.

Still think we need another creative player. Gaston was poor but the system didn't suit him either. He would have been much better if he had started in front of 3 CMs who were winning the ball very high up the pitch and feeding our attackers in the final third.

Davis has flattered to desive for me so far, but tonight he was excellent. He was the focal point in our pressure from the middle of the park, and broke things up numerous times.

I'm starting to think that Davis is one for the away games, in place of Ramirez.

I'm with you on the creative player front as well. If we had a little bit more spark in the final third, we'd be frightening. We lack a bit of quality at times when making that final pass or choice.

Good second half to take us into Saturday's game. If MP can get them to repeat the 2nd half tonight and 1st half against Everton against a team like Wigan we have a good chance of winning.

Also lol at lucky Reading 2 shots 2 goals, Rafa has to be in trouble surely.

Performance of a top 10 team if not top 6! Just simply superb and particularly from Boruc who was immense this evening. Well done lads and well done Pochi - we looked like a team on fire - a real Prem team. Only thing that was lacking was the finishing, however to pin ManUre into their own half for much of the last 10 minutes of a game AND have Fergie on the line demanding the ref blow the whistle is testiment to the excellent display. We need to go out like that and smash Wigan.

The much maligned Fox and Hooiveld did ok tonight although I thought that Boruc and Yoshida were the pick of the bunch !

Sad that we got no points cos I thought that we deserved at least a draw !!

First half they were pulled around a bit, and exposed to be fair to them.

2nd half we changed it, we were more solid and they had more protection - and obviously Man Utd saw less of the ball, so they weren't tested as much.

Yoshida continues to impress also.

The much maligned Fox and Hooiveld did ok tonight although I thought that Boruc and Yoshida were the pick of the bunch !

That save in the second half was unbelievable.

Not too happy with Fox but Jos did well. Btw, didn't think it should have been a free kick that led to their 2nd.

Davis has flattered to desive for me so far, but tonight he was excellent. He was the focal point in our pressure from the middle of the park, and broke things up numerous times.

I'm starting to think that Davis is one for the away games, in place of Ramirez.

I'm with you on the creative player front as well. If we had a little bit more spark in the final third, we'd be frightening. We lack a bit of quality at times when making that final pass or choice.

Agree, though Ramirez could have provided that. In the first half, he was stuck on the flank feeding on bits and pieces. With the addition of the 3 CMs, we were winning balls in dangerous positions and would have been ideal for Ramirez.

I did delete the posts for trolling actually.

Not because his opinion was negative, but because he suggested that anyone with a positive opinion was in the wrong, managed to misspell both manager's names, and suggested that two games in following two very promising performances, that the manager's job was under threat.

If he wasn't antagonising people deliberately, he did a heck of a job doing it accidentally.

Great tactical change at half time, big hand for Yoshida who had a fantastic game.

I feel gutted once again against United this season. no reward for an excellent performance

Only gripe really is Ramirez the guy is failing more times than he's decent, I know he needs time to settle but I would have expected him to be showing more consistency than he has done so far. When he is good he is genius, but we don't see it enough for the outlay IMHO.

But that's a minor gripe tonight & shouldn't detract from a great team performance, I can never remember going to a big club like United & totally dominating them like that.

I did delete the posts for trolling actually.

Not because his opinion was negative, but because he suggested that anyone with a positive opinion was in the wrong, managed to misspell both manager's names, and suggested that two games in following two very promising performances, that the manager's job was under threat.

If he wasn't antagonising people deliberately, he did a heck of a job doing it accidentally.

But he's a CoC...