Jordan Obita - Oldham (Loan)

Karl Sheppard - Shamrock Rovers (Loan)

[/td]

[td]

Southampton

IN

NONE

OUT

Jonathan Forte - Sheffield United (Loan)

Ben Reeves - Southend (Loan)

Steve De Ridder - Bolton (Loan)

Lee Barnard - Oldham (Loan)

[/td]

[td]

Stoke

IN

Brek Shea - FC Dallas

Jack Butland - Birmingham

OUT

Jack Butland - Birmingham (Loan)

Rory Delap - Barnsley (Loan)

[/td]

[td]

Sunderland

IN

Danny Graham - Swansea

OUT

Louis Saha - Released

Ahmed Elmohamady - Hull (Loan)

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Swansea

IN

NONE

OUT

Danny Graham - Sunderland

Gwion Edwards - St Johnstone (Loan)

[/td]

[td]

Tottenham

IN

NONE

OUT

Adam Smith - Millwall (Loan)

Heurelho Gomes - Hoffenheim (Loan)

Ryan Mason - Lorient (Loan)

[/td]

[td]

West Brom

IN

NONE

OUT

NONE

[/td]

[td]

West Ham

IN

NONE

OUT

Alou Diarra - Rennes (Loan)

[/td]

[td]

Wigan

IN

Paul Scharner - Hamburg (Loan)

OUT

Rob Kiernan - Brentford (Loan)

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Edited by Saint Scott

I will do my best to edit the first post with all incoming and outgoing Premier League transfers on deadline day. Feel free to post any on here if and when they happen as well as discuss whats going on today. Just so we have a quick source to look at through the day.

I think we can safely assume the Balotelli deal will be wrapped up today.

Edited by Saint Scott

Bloody boring transfer deadline day so far! I hope the OP has changed a lot after 11pm tonight.

Will Saints sign anyone? Well one signing would be nice, but I reckon we'd have heard a rumour about something before now. A shame, as I still think we're one creative winger away from really feeling secure in this league. We signed our centre back, and that's the position we needed most of all, but a winger would be the icing on the cake.

It probably won't happen though. SSN have Villa linked with a midfielder, Reading signed a striker today, Newcastle have signed half of France, and QPR and 'Arry will be the centre of attention. I think all the relegation battling teams will bring someone in though, but we'll see. It only takes one spark to set things off. City could spend the Ballotelli money if they can get things sorted too.

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC

Pochettino on transfer deadline day: "We will have to make some decisions. If someone does come it will be to improve the squad." #saintsfc

In other words, we've got a fingers in a couple of decent pies but they're no guarantee to come off or we may not be prepared to pay over the odds.

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC

Pochettino on transfer deadline day: "We will have to make some decisions. If someone does come it will be to improve the squad." #saintsfc

You can see the revolution taking shape. In Nigel's day he would have been talking about signing one or two that probably wouldn't improve the squad but we'll sign them anyway.

It's like a breath of fresh air.

Problem is we need too much to make us a great team, hope we focus on a LB/CB plus that special player who makes it happen.

From the rumours flying around on the PM's I got, does suggest MP is trying to do just that.

If Cortese was brave enough on Thursday he should trade Puncheon now (as he's free to walk in the summer) & get Ince on board, unless of course he offers him a new contract.

I reckon Danny Fox will be off but that we'll get one more in. Interesting to see how Boruc has save us millions by being pretty good and all but closing the keeper debate. We don't need Butland et al. We probably need someone who can score goals from midfield in the way that Davis, Cork and Schniederlin can't...

I reckon Danny Fox will be off but that we'll get one more in. Interesting to see how Boruc has save us millions by being pretty good and all but closing the keeper debate. We don't need Butland et al. We probably need someone who can score goals from midfield in the way that Davis, Cork and Schniederlin can't...

An attacking wide midfielder is what we need more than anything else.

Samba completes medical at QPR

So much for not over spending then arry

22nd December

Harry Redknapp

"There are a lot of players at this club who earn far too much money," he said. "Far too much for their ability and what they give to the club.

“I don't really want to see the owners have their pants taken down like they have in the past”

31st January - Harry Redknapp pays Christopher Samba £100k a week.

:lol::lol:

We got Forren which was perhaps our main priority, now we have to make sure we don't panic by anyone just because other teams around us are going crazy (i.e. QPR & Newcastle). We need to buy to improve, no depth players. My biggest wish is an extra central midfielder (Biglia) to take the pressure off Cork and Schneiderlin. If one of them gets injured (or suspended) we're in trouble. I don't think we need another striker but a left sided winger would be welcome.

i for one am looking forward to scenes like this outside St Marys tonight.

2ajufcm.jpg

What is Peter Crouch doing there?

Chances are Cork and Morgan aren't going to play in every game between now and the rest of the season so some extra cover in there would be handy. And someone else to play in the attacking positions. Apart from that I think we have enough.

Alou Diarra has joined Rennes from West Ham so can't see Diame also leaving.