Gascoigne

Viking Warrior

Gotta feel for the fella, he's clearly an addict and is suffering big time. The way he's going it's either recovery or death, but he won't get well if he doesn't accept he's ****ed and accept help.

The Gazza story is only going to end one way for him and that’s an early grave. The amount of times he’s been given the help he needs before relapsing all over again, he just doesn’t have the willpower to give up the drink and drugs.

And wants to punch anyone who sings near him at the football.

Seems like a troubled character.

Ha you keep posting about your Maserati. Clearly this meets some need. I’ll stick to winding people up and laughing at frauds like Jeff.

Although genuinely having sweepstakes on people dying is beyond contempt. I expect better from Shurlock.

Ha you keep posting about your Maserati. Clearly this meets some need. I’ll stick to winding people up and laughing at frauds like Jeff.

Although genuinely having sweepstakes on people dying is beyond contempt. I expect better from Shurlock.

It's quite common. There are quite a few celebrity death pools, I think.

It's like Fantasy Football League.

You must be gutted you didn’t have Reyes. Would have been a right result for you at the weekend

It's alright mate, keep posting about your Maserati, we're not all as green eyed as Whelk.

Anyway, he's just trying to make himself seem more caring after the **** he posted before.

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

It's alright mate, keep posting about your Maserati, we're not all as green eyed as Whelk.

Anyway, he's just trying to make himself seem more caring after the **** he posted before.

Yeah I love reading about exciting cars. Hey did you watch Top Gear last night? What a gang eh.

Word of advice - if you don't want to read about cars, don't go on the Motoring Forum.

Tapatalk shows it all merged so I inadvertently read about such sh1t unfortunately.

Thanks for the advice though

You laugh if I put a bet on when your mum dies then?

Sadly my mum isn’t a celebrity so I think that bet would be void in the sweepstake.

I think that’s enough for me on here, I think. A few funny posters, few good ones but waaaaay too many self-righteous weirdos and snowflakes these days. And utterly clueless, never-kicked-a-football helmets who seem to know everything about the game.

I’m glad I’m off social media but it appears the same type of persons have permeated even the forums.

Anyway, Gascoignes had enough chances but he clearly doesn’t or cannot help himself. Pointless trying.

If people don't use Tapatalk on their phones what other apps are there? Because p*ssing about reading this forum on a phone through Chrome/any browser is a joke and I can't believe anyone would actually do that in real life.

If people don't use Tapatalk on their phones what other apps are there? Because p*ssing about reading this forum on a phone through Chrome/any browser is a joke and I can't believe anyone would actually do that in real life.

Really? Why do people find it so difficult? Genuine question here. What do people see when they use Chrome on their phone, as the below is what I see:

attachment.php?attachmentid=2814&d=1559634784

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

Whelk seems like the kinda bloke that would joke about this down the pub to be all edgy, but then would cry to his boyfriend about it in secret.

****muffin.

Are you still a thing?

I guess your the sort of bloke who probably longs to go to a pub but never gets invited. UJ has talked of pubs when he PMs so maybe you could meet up and chat? might even get yourself a friend?

Are you still a thing?

I guess your the sort of bloke who probably longs to go to a pub but never gets invited. UJ has talked of pubs when he PMs so maybe you could meet up and chat? might even get yourself a friend?

Sorry did my comment offend you?

I don't go to pub's, full of edgy whelk type people. Crazy crazy folk. Don't worry, i'm sure Gazza will be fine and you can fawn over a clapped out ****head some more.

Really? Why do people find it so difficult? Genuine question here. What do people see when they use Chrome on their phone, as the below is what I see:

attachment.php?attachmentid=2814&d=1559634784

Yes, that's what I would get - you have to zoom in to read anything and replying/posting an absolute joke. Clumsy as ****.

Genuinely can't believe anyone would think that that is better than Tapatalk. Takes all sorts I suppose.

Edited by CB Fry

Yes, that's what I would get - you have to zoom in to read anything and replying/posting an absolute joke. Clumsy as ****.

Genuinely can't believe anyone would think that that is better than Tapatalk. Takes all sorts I suppose.

There's nothing wrong with the mobile version of the site using chtome - fits perfectly on one page (as per Tapatalk) but it's not **** like Tapatalk.