Nexus 4 16GB phone good condish £495

Bearsy

I leave phone at home in daytime and parrot acts as answerphone taking messages. It seems a lot of people is calling me bout crackers #racist.

In other news my new bird (not parrot, girl) was round the other night. She is lot of fun btw, totally off head! Anyway she excuses her self to bathroom and closes door and then I'm hearing really loud chicken noises! She's like buk-buk-BWAAAAARK! buk-buk-buk-BWAAAAAARK! She comes out and I'm like WTF was that? And she sort of lols and says "had my period". Have u heard that one before? I want to know if she is original or if she stole gag from Friends or whatever!

I have pictures of bird on phone which are included in price.

crackers is only racist if it's said by brothers (and sisters for purposes of equality) to a white person. If I call you a cracker that's fine, it just makes us both street (unless you are ethnic, in which case it'd just seem ironic or dumb)

I'm not sure about your new bird, but well done for snagging one. I'm going to start telling girls that someone I talk to on the internet has a girlfriend in the hopes that makes me seem a much more attractive proposition.

I leave phone at home in daytime and parrot acts as answerphone taking messages. It seems a lot of people is calling me bout crackers #racist.

In other news my new bird (not parrot, girl) was round the other night. She is lot of fun btw, totally off head! Anyway she excuses her self to bathroom and closes door and then I'm hearing really loud chicken noises! She's like buk-buk-BWAAAAARK! buk-buk-buk-BWAAAAAARK! She comes out and I'm like WTF was that? And she sort of lols and says "had my period". Have u heard that one before? I want to know if she is original or if she stole gag from Friends or whatever!

I have pictures of bird on phone which are included in price.

PM me pics and I'll let you know if she is mental or just funny.

I've been using this phone as a burner and I've got to get rid quick. Hence price.

Details of phone:

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details/Nexus_4_16GB?id=nexus_4_16gb&hl=en_GB

Excellent phone. Post ur number and I will call you so you can appreciate sound quality.

Is this some sort of wind up?

Fancy meeting up in person yeah?

I'll duff you up!