Redknapp

CFSFC

With tickets just gone on sale. Just wondering what we have planned for his return? I want nothing more than him to moan about us being a disgrace of a football club on match of the day after win lose or draw. Let's give him hell.

After all he is a vile man !! And helped ruin our football club. And win them lot a cup and helped them beat us 4-1 Memory jogged.

With tickets just gone on sale. Just wondering what we have planned for his return? I want nothing more than him to moan about us being a disgrace of a football club on match of the day after win lose or draw. Let's give him hell.

After all he is a vile man !! And helped ruin our football club. And win them lot a cup and helped them beat us 4-1 Memory jogged.

This.

I want him to leave the stadium after having a Dave Jones style rant about the Leeds fans. He's a crook and ruins clubs. Every time teams come to sms they give us stick about ''only one Harry Redknapp'', it's payback time. I remember when Saints fans were the 'fans on the sofa' on soccer am a couple of years ago and Redknapp did a phone in, apparently the saints fans were ordered to be nice to him and even gave him a round of applause?! He deserves every bit of stick possible and as many references to bungs and his dog as we can drum up.

Lowe hired harry AND jim initially, only to jettison smith partway through the season iirc. They had worked as a team for some time before that.

Jim Smith didn't leave until after the end of the season, he was still here when we got relegated.

Best thing is to completely ignore him and have the last laugh when we beat them!

No chance - give him absolute dogs abuse for 90 minutes. He's getting really precious these days, I think as many references to him being a crook, taking bungs and sending us down as we can think of. Some sort of song saying the only good thing he did was ruin the skates could be decent too.

I want to open the papers up the following morning and read about how vile our supporters are and Redknapp sounding off about it too. Good. He is a disgusting human being that has got away with murder for years, he's getting both barrels off me, in fact I think I'll move down from my ST seat in block 2 to be close to the dug out before KO just to let him know how much I despise him.

Let's not do that.

Agreed the inflatables thing is cringworthy, however if the barmies are going to do anything brown envelopes are a decent shout. If 2 kids holding snotty hankies can get national coverage at MP's first home game I'd hope a few '000 brown envelopes (cheap and available from any Post Office/ work stationary cupboard) would get decent coverage and hopefully touch a nerve with the twitchy ***!

Best thing is to completely ignore him and have the last laugh when we beat them!

No it isn't. The best way is to destroy him like he did our club. It's about time the media understood that twitcher isn't the legend everyone thinks he is and isn't adored by one and all!!

No chance - give him absolute dogs abuse for 90 minutes. He's getting really precious these days, I think as many references to him being a crook, taking bungs and sending us down as we can think of. Some sort of song saying the only good thing he did was ruin the skates could be decent too.

I want to open the papers up the following morning and read about how vile our supporters are and Redknapp sounding off about it too. Good. He is a disgusting human being that has got away with murder for years, he's getting both barrels off me, in fact I think I'll move down from my ST seat in block 2 to be close to the dug out before KO just to let him know how much I despise him.

You won't be alone!

I want to open the papers up the following morning and read about how vile our supporters are and Redknapp sounding off about it too. Good. He is a disgusting human being that has got away with murder for years, he's getting both barrels off me.

Hoping this will be the case and that we really do create a hostile atmosphere; more likely expecting for there to be a couple of chants at the beginning and then general apathy. Maybe a little banner if we're lucky. Prove me wrong, please!

They were both here. Harry admitted afterwards his heart wasn't in it. Whatever the excuses, after year after year of supreme effort to stay up, relegation occurred under a man who wasn't that interested, didn't try his best and didn't lose any sleep about it. Appalling signings, woeful motivation, excuses from day 1 and a gutless, pathetic side. Fck him.

the thumbs up to milan manderic after the thrashing at Fratton deserves dogs abuse alone

it was clear to anyone then that he was still talking to pompey...probably plotting a return

he cares for no one but himself..and it is amazing how he escapes ANY criticism from the media....just look at his recent quotes when first taking over QPR...and then saying he had no idea what the finances are after they spunked mega money last month..

just a complete self serving w@nker who I hope, gets absolute dogs abuse at SMS...

I would happily walk around on my hands and knees for a week if we provoked some kind of DJ/KK rant from that twitchy c*nt post-match.

Got to have this loud and proud when Arry takes his seat (I was in no way involved with this video, before Turkish suggests so...)

Can we order hundreds of giant, inflatables. I'm thinking along the lines of Smartphones, Rosie Dogs, baggy cheeked Bloodhounds, Brown Envelopes. We could also come dressed as bird watchers or "Twitchers" as I call them.

I don't think this would be allowed on the grounds that some of our "fans" would be embarrassed. Next thing people will be wearing Santa hats, and we would never live that down.

Find his car (no chance he'll travel on the team bus), let the tyres down then poo on it.

Then 90 mins of a twitch twitch here, a twitch twitch there and there's only one cūnt called Redknapp and he's right thereeeee! Also bating QPR fans about being a small town in Brentford and managed by a crook is needed.

Let's face it, nothing will happen.

Three stands will spend 90mins doing their best statue impressions like usual. The Northam will sing "Harry Redknapp, what a w*nker" and "You Skate b*stard" a few times before getting bored of that and resorting to their favourite past time of who can clap the fastest to OWTS.

Sadly, you're not wrong.