Redknapp

CFSFC

If it unsettles him and he reflects that onto the QPR team then fantastic. We need a win. If we can wind him up and that impairs his decision making on the day then it's worth every piece of energy we put into it.

I'm looking forward to shouting abuse for at heart he is a skate.

We had one game to win to stay up, against Man U granted, but is not like we've never beaten them before, that was all we needed to do, one game. And that twitchy cu nt didn't even play our strongest team. Hope he gets a full 90 mins of absolute dogs abuse.

this game for me is second only to playing the inbreds in terms of hatred and how much I want us to win.

Edited by Huffton

Why is that sad ? Is 20odd thousand idiots showing their hatred towards a man that only had a small part in our downfall not sad enough ?

Lets just try supporting the team instead of all this Sh*t eh ?

I was referring more to the point about ruining our songs by speeding them up to 100mph and clapping ridiculously fast and out of time. Even if we do make our hatred for Redknapp clear, you know it won't be 90 minutes of it. You'll still have all the normal songs that support the team (even if they are done at 100mph!).

The day we play QPR is Redknapp's birthday. I hope it is the worst birthday of his life.

It is also my birthday that day, and Pochettino's birthday, but that's irrelevant.

As David Coleman would say, extraordinary!

So how about a rousing Happy Birthday song for Mauricio, followed by slightly different version for Saggy:

Miserable Birthday to you!

Miserable Birthday to you!

Miserable Birthday dear Twitchy!

F*ck off you bastard!

Mmm, as much as I dislike the twitching skate, I do seem to remember SMS rocking to the "Arry and Jim" song. Everyone loved 'em then. Fickle? Surely not.

Erm.... I am pretty sure that was when we were getting behind our team before Redkrap defected back to that lot down the road.

Redk-knapp

wherever you may be

relegation for twitchy

couldn't give a f*ck if you're hanging from a tree

judas c*nt who f*cked Rosie

too much?

Cheer up Harry redknapp

oh what can it mean

to a tax dodging b*stard (allegedly)

who ruined pompey

This hatred of Harry is over hyped bull. Yes he managed us when we went down, which looking back on that seasons performances was overwhelmingly deserved. However, he cannot be blamed solely for our relegation. He managed Pompey and did well with collosal sums of money, he did a job he was employed to do. This ******** that it was all mandaric's master plan is again exactly that.

He's a crook undoubtedly but the hatred of some saints fans is way over the top. Get a grip on reality!

Did he use to manage us ?

I thought according to the London media, Harry was some managerial genius - i'm sure leading up to his QPR appointment, managing Southampton and overseeing our relegation from the top flight was never mentioned.

Other than that, i say ignore him and support the team

Did he use to manage us ?

I thought according to the London media, Harry was some managerial genius - i'm sure leading up to his QPR appointment, managing Southampton and overseeing our relegation from the top flight was never mentioned.

Other than that, i say ignore him and support the team

Yes, he was unfortuante to be in charge a time when we were in terminal decline due to the revolving door management policy and lack of investment into quality playing staff by the incumbent chairman. Redknapp was hamstrung by trying to turn around the fortune of a struggling team with minimal investment into the squad and being forced to sell our leading scorer from the previous seasons to finance rebuilding. Sadly for all concearned this was only destined to fail and the success he went onto enjoy at both local rivals Portsmouth and Tottenham Hotspur are evidence of what can be achieved when the chairman backs their manager fully.

I don't think anyone blames Harry alone for us going down, all tough the players he bought to save us where mostly useless. The big issue people have with him is the way he left us, and not to mention who he left us for. Also, he is ****ing annoying in the way he always contradicts himself. Also, he is a crook, who exposes Scooby Doo for a really unfair comparison.

I don't think anyone blames Harry alone for us going down, all tough the players he bought to save us where mostly useless. The big issue people have with him is the way he left us, and not to mention who he left us for. Also, he is ****ing annoying in the way he always contradicts himself. Also, he is a crook, who exposes Scooby Doo for a really unfair comparison.

off the top of my head, Ricardo Fuller was his only signing for £90k as there was no other money available......what ****ed me off more was his continual slating of our own players with the 'we're missing that little bit of quality on the pitch' monologue every Saturday night on MOTD....nothing like talking your players up and giving their confidence a bit of a boost is there???

off the top of my head, Ricardo Fuller was his only signing for £90k as there was no other money available......what ****ed me off more was his continual slating of our own players with the 'we're missing that little bit of quality on the pitch' monologue every Saturday night on MOTD....nothing like talking your players up and giving their confidence a bit of a boost is there???

He brought in a lot of sh*t when all we needed was one or two players of quality.

Jacobsson, Bernard, Davenport - all absolutely dreadful footballers.Probably on high wages as Bernard came from Newcastle, Davenport from Spurs and Jacobsson from wherever he came from.

He brought in a lot of sh*t when all we needed was one or two players of quality.

Jacobsson, Bernard, Davenport - all absolutely dreadful footballers.Probably on high wages as Bernard came from Newcastle, Davenport from Spurs and Jacobsson from wherever he came from.

Jakobsson was brought in by Wigley.

In fairness Jakobsen wasn't Redknapp. Sturrock maybe? Redknapp brought in Twitch Jr, Bernard, Davenport, Camara and Quashie. (Correct me if I am wrong as my memory of those dark days are blighted by drink.)

Camara was quality enough, rest were shocking.

In fairness Jakobsen wasn't Redknapp. Sturrock maybe? Redknapp brought in Twitch Jr, Bernard, Davenport, Camara and Quashie. (Correct me if I am wrong as my memory of those dark days are blighted by drink.)

Camara was alright. I felt like he scored quite a few goals at the time, but it was probably no more than 4 or 5. Jamie Redknapp was always pretty good when he was on the pitch for us too, to be fair.

Having said that 'Arry is still a massive, massive bellend. Not just for what he did at Saints, but for everything he'd done before, and everything he's done since (except playing his part in destroying Pompey).

Jakobsen signed a week after Luggy was replaced by Wigley. Previously with Brondby.

Why concentrate on Redcrap? Joe Jordan was a Saint and he's followed HR all over the place. He too was instrumental in our downfall so give it to him with vehemence!
It was RL big mistake not bringing Jordan with HR. HR is nothing without Jordan, he instills a big of fear and fight into a squad. If he was in ur staff when HR was at SMS he would have added some steel into the team