Any streams?

exit2

Is it just me, but apart from the first link, all the others seem to want to download malware apps that take over your browser etc. Missed the goal because of it.

Definitely don't download any of that stuff they put on there! Just close all of the ads that appear :) Also, download adblock, helps a lot!

Definitely don't download any of that stuff they put on there! Just close all of the ads that appear :) Also, download adblock, helps a lot!

Cheers, I'll try that for next time. I found that I couldn't close off a lot of the things that appeared, but maybe Adblock will stop that...

Adblock stops the problem! nice one

Edited by stthrobber

• 2 weeks later...
Is it just me, but apart from the first link, all the others seem to want to download malware apps that take over your browser etc. Missed the goal because of it.

And, no matter how pixelated the picture gets, always watch in full screen mode, stops the stupid ads popping up.

And, no matter how pixelated the picture gets, always watch in full screen mode, stops the stupid ads popping up.

Indeed.

Forget Google Chrome (laptop or mobile) as it doesn't support Flash either, Opera/Firefox on mobile are both fine and IE also works on my laptop.

The sods have started running a banner over the "full screen" icon recently though. Anyone would think they want the ad clicks or something. I just try lots of the links until I get one with the [ ] unobstructed.

Indeed.

Forget Google Chrome (laptop or mobile) as it doesn't support Flash either, Opera/Firefox on mobile are both fine and IE also works on my laptop.

The sods have started running a banner over the "full screen" icon recently though. Anyone would think they want the ad clicks or something. I just try lots of the links until I get one with the [ ] unobstructed.

Chrome works fine on my laptop and PC with Flash, not on my Nexus 7 though, have to use Firefox or Dolphin HD for that...

Chrome works fine on my laptop and PC with Flash, not on my Nexus 7 though, have to use Firefox or Dolphin HD for that...

Chrome on mine will stream sound but never brings the video, weirdly. Not too bothered about it, I've only watched 5 Saints matches on a stream on my laptop all season.