SAINTS 3 City 1 Reactions & MOTM

Saint-Armstrong

Man of the Match  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Man of the Match

A new standard set tonight. Whatever MP has injected into the team has paid dividends cos this is the result. There can be no let up now.

Awesome. Totally awesome.

We played the Champions of the park. No question about it. If city were poor, it's cos they couldn't live with us. We didn't let them play.

Proud, proud, proud.

Proper performance,acne. We beat them because we were better. And this was coming.

Agree with all that, but the BBC write, City gifted the game to us, they then write at the end we deserved it, it's like they just hate to give us 100% praise.

No matter what happens this season nobody can take that away from us

Superb all round displays.that save from Boruc had a big say in the game imo,its about time we get some plaudits for Morgan and Cork absolutley superb and they are both 23

Spot on, have a gander at the BBC Sport site...

"Manchester City's title defence suffered a huge blow on the south coast as they gifted Southampton victory with a series of glaring defensive errors."

******s. Utter ******s.

Absolutely superb result. Couldn't bear to post during the match as I was afraid I'd jinx it. Remnants of a Dell-sized mentality, I suppose. That was a St Mary's style result :)

I'm off to get beers. Much sh!t will be chatted later. Awesome.