Pistorius Shoots His Girlfriend

Guided Missile

I lived in Silver Lakes until about a year ago. I live about a mile away now, but I didn't hear nuffink. Honest.

p.s. Silver Lakes is a very highly patrolled gated security estate. Burglaries are EXTREMELY rare. Just saying, like.

Edited by hutch

There's the basis of a "joke" in this story involving shooting in a girlfriend's face on Valentine's Day. I hope that this thread doesn't head that way.

From an interview with South African police on sky...

They are saying that Pistorious has asked to be taken to court immediately. Not sure of the significance of this.

Police will be opposing bail but won't comment why.

Police also stressing that the stories of an alleged break-in or burglary did not come from them.

Police have investigated previous allegations of domestic incidents at the home of Pistorious.

No reports of forced entry by on-site security.

Hmmm.

Hi B!tch, I mean erm babe. Yeah sorry about the argument last night. Yeah, you were right of course as always. Yeah, yeah honestly I do think it is a bad idea to have sex more than once a month and your mother was probably right about me. Of course women do driver better than men sorry 'bout shouting when you crashed my car while parking, it is hard to work out all the mirrors and stuff, especially while speaking on the phone and doing your make up.

Erm hey listen, why don't you come over tonight and I'll make it up to you, nice candle lit dinner or something?

Yeah? Great! I have been having a bit of trouble with the front door so why not just come straight round the back, I'll leave the back window open. Don't worry about the lights being off, that will be because of the candle lit dinner. See you at about 10?

Ok better shoot, I am off down the firing range. See you tonight.

Love you!

Bye