The Score on Sunday... Key Game

Miltonroader07

lol says someone who's averaged just over 2 posts a year over the last 6 years. At least Milts is making a contribution to the forum. Just because he's a bit special needs doesn't make him a skate

Cheers Spud, I ignore Registered Users, Skate or not (and NOT is the answer) I put my hand in my pocket for the Forum

We can beat 'em, but I'll still be happy with a draw. Entertaining one too - 3-3. Jos to undo all his recent good work with an own goal, but then go up the other end and bang one in from a corner. Rickie with a debatable penalty (the Geordies will kill the ref after the game) and Morgan with a 30 yard screamer.

Paul Lambert has said exactly one sensible thing in his entire life, the last 12 games of the season are 12 cup finals. This applies to everyone West Ham and below, as much as I am confident we will stay up every game left is must win (or there about) so the score can be 0-1 or 12-13 so long as we leave Newcastle with all 3 points.

Paul Lambert has said exactly one sensible thing in his entire life, the last 12 games of the season are 12 cup finals. This applies to everyone West Ham and below, as much as I am confident we will stay up every game left is must win (or there about) so the score can be 0-1 or 12-13 so long as we leave Newcastle with all 3 points.

Villa aren't good enough to win 12 cup finals :lol: