NEWCASTLE V SAINTS Match Thread!!

SOTONS EAST SIDE

you will be glad to know, I will be gone from this place very soon

:o

its so easy to get you lot to bite...just post the obvious and that is that...melt down

Just makes you even more of a pillock as far as I'm concerned. Anyway I don't think many on here will be falling for the "I'm not a ****, it was all a wind-up, honest guv," routine tbh.

So you admit you only do it for the reaction?

There's a word for people like you. Well actually there are a few, but you know which one I'm on about.

its the internet..not serious business

actually, I do think we have been very poor today and so far, cant see us getting anything at all from this game.

most sane people would come to that conclusion

of course we CAN win...but looking how the two teams are playing, I suspect the bookies have newcastle heavy favourites....that is not by accident

At the game, we are being outmuscled and outfought here, they are pressing, giving us no time and we are decidly second best

Cork and Morgan in the middle are being owned by Cabaye and Tiote and Sissoko is tearing Clyne a new one. Up front Lallana and JRod not in the game at all, I'd bring punch on at least

We started the game brightly but just got worse as the half went on.

Mind you the ref has decided not to give us anything today. Their 2nd was a joke. Should have been a free kick to Saints and was also offside.

This could be one of those days.

They're beating us at our own game at the moment - high-press, hunting in packs, pace down the flanks. But they can't keep it up and I think we might dominate from about minute 60 on.

But we need to get Puncheon and Lallana into it.

Foy the POS hasn't given us anything.

This.

I also feel Boruc couldve done better with both goals.

A few of our players looking a bit lightweight today. Clyne & Rodriguez in particular are getting brushed aside far too easily. Ultimately we were the architects of our own downfall on both occasions though. First Cork with that awful pass under minimal pressure and secondly Shaw jumping with Gutierrez when Hooiveld should have gone for it.

45 minutes left but it doesn't look good at the moment. At least we have some decent options on the bench today.

I just dont see why puncheon was left out. Lallana for me is our most overated player and pucnheon is a better player for me. He protects the full backs more too. Rickie needs to put himself about a bit more and j rod again got into great position and then panicked when he had 5 options. Best two players are yoshida and jos so far. The positive is we cant play any worse than that and we have options on the bench.

Can't really blame the ref for our poor performance, he could have given us a bit more but the scoreline is no more than we deserve at the moment.

Maybe, but had the ref or linesman got the right decisions in the build up to their second, it would have got nowhere near our goal.

Having said that, why was Shaw coming so far infield? Hooiveld or Yoshida should have gone for that header with Shaw covering the flank.

Anyone found a decent stream out of interest? Surprising as we're only 1 of 2 PL games, that there's a lack of any stream. I can't find a decent one anywhere.

It's either English and rubbish quality/skipping, or Foreign and decentish quality. Socsport has let me down!!!

Anyone found a decent stream out of interest? Surprising as we're only 1 of 2 PL games, that there's a lack of any stream. I can't find a decent one anywhere.

It's either English and rubbish quality/skipping, or Foreign and decentish quality. Socsport has let me down!!!

http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/171033/2/watch-newcastle-united-vs-southampton-fc.html

Best one I've found. HTH.

http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/171033/2/watch-newcastle-united-vs-southampton-fc.html

its the internet..not serious business

actually, I do think we have been very poor today and so far, cant see us getting anything at all from this game.

most sane people would come to that conclusion

of course we CAN win...but looking how the two teams are playing, I suspect the bookies have newcastle heavy favourites....that is not by accident

Wrong. It is serious business.

Lost our way after about 10 minutes and not looked a threat since then. Great goal by Cisse, people will whine and moan that he might have been offside but the ball travelled from one of the pitch to the other without a saints player getting a challenge in, poor. Still a fantastic strike. Lets hope their thursday night exertions catch up on them in the second half, they've been bigger and stronger than us and deserve to be ahead.

Maybe, but had the ref or linesman got the right decisions in the build up to their second, it would have got nowhere near our goal.

Exactly. Daft free kick in the first place and then Cissé was clearly offside. Now we're going to have to put up with every man and his dog fapping over it for the next few weeks...

http://www.viplivesports.eu/football/129241/2/newcastle-united-vs-southampton-fc-live-stream-online.html

We started the game brightly but just got worse as the half went on.

Mind you the ref has decided not to give us anything today. Their 2nd was a joke. Should have been a free kick to Saints and was also offside.

This could be one of those days.

None of the three decisions was very obvious but in the end Clyne should have gotten a freekick, Shaw should have gotten a freekick and Cisse was offside. Three chances to take the correct decision, three mistakes.

That said, Newcastle deserve their lead. Apart from the first 5 minutes they owned us. We've had about 35% of the possession, almost no chances and have been forced to play the longball quite a bit.

Changes are needed but to be honest I don't really see which ones. First of all we should be closing down Cabaye a lot quicker but isn't that why we have Davis on the pitch instead of Ramirez? It all starts with work ethic and it isn't there today. We're not really pressing, we're walking up to our opponent and then waiting about two yards from them. Not good enough.

any posts on a message board that you take seriously, makes us all clowns...including you

It's possible to have a sensible conversation with like-minded folk about a subject you're interested in, without being a manic depressive or a trolling, egotistical *****. Try it.

**** Ref and Linos are the difference beyween the sides. Foy is a Total Homer. Disgrace. We always get **** refs.

Assume this is a joke? Is the reason we are not above Man Utd in the league the refs and linesmen? We get an equal share of the same refs as every other team surely. The PL don't employ Sunday league officials just for Saints games... Do they?!