Le God

RedAndWhite91

Do we have a compilation of Corteses finest moments to compare it to?

The day he saved us from going bust.

The times he made money available for signing players like Cork, Lambert, Clyne, Ramirez, etc, etc.

The time he turned the club around from being an unorganized mess to being a modern and professional driven FC.

The time he invested in our training facility and academy.

The day he hired Nigel Adkins, the manager few believed in, but turned out to promote us twice.

Time will show if replacing Adkins with Pochettino will be included on the list.

wow! still makes me smile seeing those goals again, thanks for uploading. I was actually there for a lot of those magic moments and wouldn't have missed them for the world. I try and explain to younger work colleagues just how good MLT was but they don't understand! What a legend, and what memories!

Very much so. Though you can only be a true fan if you say you were welling up at video which features various defining memories of being a saints fan. By the way, that video had me in tears

a true fan would be overcome with emotion every time they set foot inside the staidum and be welling up.

Shame I never got to really see him at his best, my first game was in 1999 when I was about 8. Still just grateful I got to see him play at least.

As someone above alluded to, it so bugs me when people rave on and on about how good Gascoigne was. He was, sure, but show me a video of the best of MLT and the best of Gazza, reckon people would really see who was technically the better player.

Always great to see the Kop and the fans at Ewood all (nearly all) applaud in the background, rarely seen.

My biggest regret, that he didn't go and play for someone better and really prove to the rest of the world how good he was, it worked for Shearer.

Very much so. Though you can only be a true fan if you say you were welling up at video which features various defining memories of being a saints fan. By the way, that video had me in tears

I will own up to having something in my eye every time I see Le God smash the ball into the net for the last ever goal at the Dell.

Love and passion is all that really matters and that goal delivers it to me everytime,its up there with being at the birth of my kids, Bobby Stokes winner in 76 I had something in my eye then too!.

Saint till I die!

As someone above alluded to, it so bugs me when people rave on and on about how good Gascoigne was. He was, sure, but show me a video of the best of MLT and the best of Gazza, reckon people would really see who was technically the better player.

Always great to see the Kop and the fans at Ewood all (nearly all) applaud in the background, rarely seen.

My biggest regret, that he didn't go and play for someone better and really prove to the rest of the world how good he was, it worked for Shearer.

Its the Cantona comparison that gets my goat!