Missing Lee!?!

Dig Dig

Are we missing Tadanari Lee since his loan to Tokyo?

Seems like the team morale may have dropped a little since he left and I know JWP for one is missing his friend.

Can't help but to think that he would have made the difference on Saturday if he were hanging off Samba's massive shoulder.

Failing that, what about Billy Sharp?!

Not happy with the number of those silly little faces used on this thread so far. If you have something to say then SAY it!

Jay rod is not to fit to lace Billys boots? on what grounds?.

I do not get the bring Billy back brigade, he was bought to do a job -help get us promoted (he scored some vital goals which acheived this).

As for Jay Rod I admit that I was sceptical at the start of the season but he has come on a lot, brings a lot of energy into the side and works his balls off

Jay rod is not to fit to lace Billys boots? on what grounds?.

I do not get the bring Billy back brigade, he was bought to do a job -help get us promoted (he scored some vital goals which acheived this).

As for Jay Rod I admit that I was sceptical at the start of the season but he has come on a lot, brings a lot of energy into the side and works his balls off

Sadly nice guy though he is Sharp has not been able to reproduce that form for Forest and is now clinging to a spot on the sub's bench.

Sadly nice guy though he is Sharp has not been able to reproduce that form for Forest and is now clinging to a spot on the sub's bench.

exactly, not knocking Sharp as he was great when he was here. We will all remember the brace against the Skates for a long time but Premiership quality?, I would argue not

Next thing someone will post a thread saying we miss Chaplow's 'bite' in midfield.

We really do have some loonies in our fanbase. Lee is poor. Sharp is never in Forest's starting XI but all of a sudden they are saviours.

:lol:

This.

Lee is crap. It was odd enough that because he was injured a lot last year then suddenly he'd be amazing in the prem. now as he has gone on loan to a very poor level, he's someone we're missing?!? Crazy.

Are we missing Tadanari Lee since his loan to Tokyo?

Seems like the team morale may have dropped a little since he left and I know JWP for one is missing his friend.

Can't help but to think that he would have made the difference on Saturday if he were hanging off Samba's massive shoulder.

Failing that, what about Billy Sharp?!

Ah, poor diddums.

Wayne Thomas might have stopped that little f^cker Remy in his tracks on the way to their first goal on Saturday, make no mistake.

John McGrath would NOT have run back to the goal line, make no mistake.

On the OP's hypothesis, yes, I believe we are. He would have been perfect in our 4-2-3-1 setup on the left of the 3. I hope he comes back and proves me right.

Brett Ormerod has a terrific work rate. Let's get him back as well. In fact, any player that runs around a lot (regardless of ability) will do. That Mo Farah could do a job.

Not a bad idea that, a team full of marathon runner, they could run and hassle and close all day. They be massive fans favourites for their work rate and if they took pot shots everytime they got within 40 yards of goal we'd have more shots than we do now so olallana will think we are an amazing team.

• 3 weeks later...
We should have kept him as far as I'm concerned.......I think he would have been an asset playing in a better team like we have atm.

Why?

He wouldn't even make the bench, that was when we were rubbish at the start of the season too.

Why?

He wouldn't even make the bench, that was when we were rubbish at the start of the season too.

Strange then that he was on the bench 5 times under MP/NA this year before his loan happened. Still, whenever Chung is the subject of any threads we get used to the slagging, and I notice that our delightful forum troll has piped up, what a surprise.

Edited by VectisSaint
He was on the bench more times than I thought

Strange then that he was on the bench 5 times under MP/NA this year before his loan happened. Still, whenever Chung is the subject of any threads we get used to the slagging, and I notice that our delightful forum troll has piped up, what a surprise.

I don't consider Pap a troll and I like his posts, I'm surprised you do.

Why do you think it is I don't rate Lee? Be honest, you've never actually come out and said why.