Missing Lee!?!

Dig Dig

Why?

He wouldn't even make the bench, that was when we were rubbish at the start of the season too.

Because that's what I think, that's my opinion.....i think if he'd have been given time in a more attacking minded team he would have been ok.

Don't know really, I just tend to form an opinion on my own..............I don't need someone else to do it for me.

No one said you did. Just interested to know how you've formed yours. Afterall, football is all about opinions.

Brett Ormerod, that's who we're missing! Running, energy, would have fitted the pressing style ...

I saw him at a service station on the M62 a few weeks back, later that day I saw John Lukic. I hang out where the stars do me.

Where the stars do you???

Groupie! Have you no shame?

I'm not not just limited to hanging out in the same places as washed up ex footballers you know, in December at the Happy Mondays gig I was stood at the bar and who should be next to me, but Martin Hancock, aka Spider from Coronation Street.

At 27 and a reported 30k+ a week I suspect the club will be looking to move him on in the summer no matter what.

I wondered if he'd get a chance under Pochettino as he has the sort of energy we were told Pochettino likes, but it appears many of the existing first eleven players have been able to adapt quite well so the chance for players to come into the team are minimal.

A sad case of yet another in the long line of players who have failed to settle on the south coast.

And this one doesn't even come from London, or near London, or played for a London club, or a different club, or something.

And this one doesn't even come from London, or near London, or played for a London club, or a different club, or something.

I bumped into and got chatting with terry hurlock a few years ago and he openly admitted to not being able to settle on the south coast.

At 27 and a reported 30k+ a week I suspect the club will be looking to move him on in the summer no matter what.

I wondered if he'd get a chance under Pochettino as he has the sort of energy we were told Pochettino likes, but it appears many of the existing first eleven players have been able to adapt quite well so the chance for players to come into the team are minimal.

He impressed on his first game here with his speed and he scored. He is able to beat the off-side trap and get behind players which is often lacking in our play so imho he could have done well here had he not got injured. Then he never regained full fitness, and we signed JayRod, so it's a case of never knowing how good he could have been for us. If he does well in Japan and toughens up I wouldn't be surprised if he was given another chance here, especially if we were were to be relegated, heaven forbid, and JR were to leave us.

• 6 years later...

Is Chungy worth a loan in January?

Bossed it at Urawa Red Diamonds when he left Saints, dropping into the #10 position but also having the intelligence of movement to trouble defences in behind. His finishing is still top drawer. This could be the boost the fans need, even if just a bench option and would probably be cheap which will surely appeal to the Club.

Still follows Saints by the looks of his social media and I believe was a mentor of an emerging JWP when he was here before.

Is Chungy worth a loan in January?

Bossed it at Urawa Red Diamonds when he left Saints, dropping into the #10 position but also having the intelligence of movement to trouble defences in behind. His finishing is still top drawer. This could be the boost the fans need, even if just a bench option and would probably be cheap which will surely appeal to the Club.

Still follows Saints by the looks of his social media and I believe was a mentor of an emerging JWP when he was here before.

When he was here our players we're good enough to pick out his runs, so no chance with the lot we have now. :)

Always liked him to be honest - shame such a stupid injury affected his time here.